sami_dawit15

Rank 0
sami_dawit15
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:55 am

help!

Hei guys, i am having problems with redeeming the Thanks for being aeria member promotion. can i have a little help? Very Happy
Advertisement

WatchmanX

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:13 pm
they have no customer service at all

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Introducing Customer Relations Team

Superman0X wrote:
I am happy to introduce a new team to the Aeria community. This newly developed team will be known as the Customer Relations Team.

This is an internal team will be helping our Game Teams to provide the best possible customer experience. You may receive emails from them to gather player feedback on specific topics. You may receive follow up emails from them to ask about the details of a ticket, or a customer service issue. They may also choose to reach out to you using other communication methods, if they feel that it will be more effective. How will you know if the communication that you receive is real? Well they will be emailing from an @aeriagames email. They are also able to interact with you via PM, Shoutbox, or in Game if needed.

The Customer Relations Team was created to include seasoned former Game Masters with extensive experience in customer service. As a result all team members are aware of Aeria’s policies and procedures as well as having experience assisting players. The team was selected to have a broad knowledge of many of our games in order to better understand the issues that our players are experiencing.

Please be on the lookout for emails from the Customer Relations Team as they send out personal emails in order to gather important feedback. Your feedback is extremely valued and they will try to keep it short and simple for you.

We wanted to make this team known to Aeria players so if you receive an email from the Customer Relations Team you know that they are in fact a team at Aeria that you can communicate with and have no fear of them sharing any of your information. If you happen to be contacted by Customer Relations they really appreciate any feedback you can provide them!

Note: Aeria Games will never ask for your password. If someone does ask for it, they are not legitimate. Also be sure to always check any links included in an email.  

+1 for Aeria Games Entertainment

MontaukAvenger

Rank 0
MontaukAvenger
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:07 am

500 free ap

500 free ap
So in order to get the 500 free AP I have to purchase AP, No Thanks!

Necravatar

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:22 pm
LilianMcK wrote:
This is great news Superman. A real move forward for the company. As someone who has an extreme interest in customer service, I feel this will be truly beneficial.

Thank you.  

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: help!

sami_dawit15 wrote:
Hei guys, i am having problems with redeeming the Thanks for being aeria member promotion. can i have a little help? Very Happy  

What issue are you having?

neo213

Rank 0
neo213
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:51 pm
About time o.0

hayatekun

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:22 pm
i too am having problem with redeeming my 500 ap. tried to redeem it with ultimate game card but it didnt work. was wondering if i did something wrong

hayatekun

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:20 pm
redeeming it with prepaid aeria fun cards dont work either. was wondering what does work?

Baratoman

Rank 2
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:15 pm

sure

well about time as others have said. Just as long as you do not have anyone on the Aeria Team in the customer service relations side. You can not have a person creating problems put in a section to help solve the problem, from what I can see. Well, if any GM reads this, you can see I do not have the monthly $100 withdrawal due to the response i got when i sent in some complaints, no biggie for me. But it all adds up. We will see if any improvement.