Author Message

amber485

Rank 0
amber485
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
27
Location
Durham United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:43 pm   Last edited by amber485 on Nov 16, 2012 9:59 am. Edited 2 times in total

UCG USA AVA Pug 11/24

Saturday, November 24th


Potential Captains please post on the event thread: http://unifiedcompgaming.com/threads/8112/

Prizes/Giveaways


  • 1st place: 10$ in Aeria Points for each member, as well as 2 Capsule Vouchers
  • 2nd place: 15k Euro each
  • 3rd place: 10k Euro each
    [Prizes may take up to 3 days to be distributed]
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18442
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:45 pm
These pugs are soo much fun, if you have any sense you'll be there Wink

Pirouro

Rank 1
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
390
Location
Arizona, Tuccon United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:19 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
These pugs are soo much fun, if you have any sense you'll be there Wink  


Ziggy i love u make me love now....

Ok i was kidding i dont love u

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18442
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:19 pm
Pirouro wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
These pugs are soo much fun, if you have any sense you'll be there Wink  


Ziggy i love u make me love now....

Ok i was kidding i dont love u  


D:


nuuuuuu

Pirouro

Rank 1
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
390
Location
Arizona, Tuccon United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:21 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Pirouro wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
These pugs are soo much fun, if you have any sense you'll be there Wink  


Ziggy i love u make me love now....

Ok i was kidding i dont love u  


D:


nuuuuuu  



Kidding bro..... i 'll love you always cuz u are my bro.. ukr?

Pirouro

Rank 1
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
390
Location
Arizona, Tuccon United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Make this on 23th because is my birthday so i can get free AP. LOL in a world perfect.


See you there dear players, Fair play

Pirouro

Rank 1
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
390
Location
Arizona, Tuccon United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:00 pm
bump
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: