drakken143

Rank 0
drakken143
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

ANY one can help?

where can i hunt level 29-30 legendary weapon?

in AOL i kill asmu so many times but the drop is only heroic weapon.. where can i farm or hunt that kind of eapon legendary weapon for 20-30 PVP
Advertisement

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: ANY one can help?

drakken143 wrote:

in AOL i kill asmu so many times but the drop is only heroic weapon.. where can i farm or hunt that kind of eapon legendary weapon for 20-30 PVP  

They don't drop in the game, the ones in there are from a previous promo gone wrong. Only way to get them now is to buy from other players who have them.

drakken143

Rank 0
drakken143
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:52 am

Tiny_T. wrote:
drakken143 wrote:

They don't drop in the game, the ones in there are from a previous promo gone wrong. Only way to get them now is to buy from other players who have them.  

reallyim playing shiaya philippines..... and think its all bout from game and i saw 6 people use it from war 20-30

ok thanks you sir

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:00 am
they are also ultra rare world drops, I only ever got 2 in all the time I played

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

drakken143 wrote:
Tiny_T. wrote:
drakken143 wrote:

reallyim playing shiaya philippines..... and think its all bout from game and i saw 6 people use it from war 20-30

ok thanks you sir  

Ok there is one thing that when the server opens there is a small chance of getting them till a certain amount of legendary weapons/armor are in the game but the drops are very rare and I think, if my memory serves me correctly that they are world drops so no point farming a certain spot for them. As more of them appear, there is less of a chance of them dropping.