cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:25 pm
I have met so many wonderful people in this game Art and you are very high on the list as one of them. It was a pleasure getting to know you as an officer in Requiem, I think that is when I truely discovered how smart, funny and loving you are.

I have a box hidden in the guild house where I keep all of my fond memories of guildies who have moved on. It's not in a corner because Lynn is using all of those. There are lots of memories of you in that box Art so even though it is sad to see you leave game and I will miss seeing you out there. I know all I have to do is look inside that box and you will be with me again. Probably sitting right next to Millie and Real like you always are.

Take care hon and good luck, you will be missed
Advertisement

lelana5

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:49 am
aww art, im sorry to see you leave, but i totaly understand. take a break and see if u feel like coming back later. if u do, let me know if u need anything. if you dont then gl in what ever it is you gona do<3 eve
u can always contact me on skype if u want Smile

elful81

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:50 am   Last edited by elful81 on Mar 15, 2013 10:03 am. Edited 1 time in total
cnctina2 wrote:
I have met so many wonderful people in this game Art and you are very high on the list as one of them. It was a pleasure getting to know you as an officer in Requiem, I think that is when I truely discovered how smart, funny and loving you are.

I have a box hidden in the guild house where I keep all of my fond memories of guildies who have moved on. It's not in a corner because Lynn is using all of those. There are lots of memories of you in that box Art so even though it is sad to see you leave game and I will miss seeing you out there. I know all I have to do is look inside that box and you will be with me again. Probably sitting right next to Millie and Real like you always are.

Take care hon and good luck, you will be missed  

how touching

zelee

Rank 3
zelee
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:35 pm
artieeee nuuuuuuuuuuu, QQ who i will yell to behave now??

thaos fault that u r leaving so i will blame steg for it Wink

im gonna miss u

cya soon <3