vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedSep 29, 2012 10:46 am

Suggestion -- Increase Troop Upgrade Locations

Every City for Itself
Current Situation
Players can upgrade troops from any city, however, the cooldown affects all cities.

Suggestion
Troops can be upgraded from each city until all 7 cities are used. The system would be similiar to the multiple hero-training system. As opposed to training one hero every x-hours, we can train up to four heroes every x-hours. Troop training should follow the same format seeing as players have multiple cities, all of which have multiple (or specific) troop types.

Note -- the total population trainable per city should be costant. That is, if the Sire can train 1500 pop in one city, then the sire could potentially train 10500 pop at once. Why? Leveling up to 81 is no small feat, each city deserves the same potential.

Pros
Players will have the option to use all of their cities for training troops, which would remove the need to specify one city for training and upgrading x-troop type. In addition, the method would increase the reasons to attack all of any players' cities equally. One strategy of the game is to weaken a player's army by cutting it off from the source. At the moment it's too easy to cut off one players x-upgrade by knowing they all come from x-city. Spreading out upgrades would increase the player's ability to protect their troops, but would also increase the player's weaknesses (no longer having one city especially fortified by upgraded (best faction defense) troops.

Cons
Players *might* decrease their expenditures for troop upgrades, but being able to upgrade multiple troops across all 7 cities could more likely increase their expenditures as having multiple training bases would immediately increase the simplicity of upgrading troops and their perceived availability. Additionally, players would have to adjust their strategies to target these upgrades, but again, a change in strategy is more ideally a boost for the game's longevity as it adds another factor to overall game strategy and mechanics.
Advertisement

TexXxasRanger

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 5:35 am

Complete waste of time

Spending time collecting items only to clog up limited bag space because event ends...
Current Situation:
You put lots of time into collecting items to submit for rewards only for the event to end and be left with no fruits for your labours....very infuriating and unfair. Bag space is clogged up with useless items. E.g. 1; The olympic event ended leaving players with lot's of mascots that they can't use, I have 35 left even after completing the instance maybe 100 times or more. E.g. 2; The gravel event ended leaving players with lots of coloured fragments they now can't submit (I have 32, 42 and 33 coloured frags).
The olympic event was especially annoying as you could only do instances so many times in a day (even using gold) due to the way required vitality increases each time you enter.

Your Suggestion:
Event ends as per indicated time but leave the NPC active in sanctum city for a few days after the spawning of items stops.

Pros:
1) Players have time to use up items collected, particularly useful if they're not sure when a an event ends.

Cons:
1) None identified.

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Hostile Wilderness'

Wilderness' being able to attack player cities
ecwilliams12 wrote:

something I would like to see implemented in this game is roaming AI controlled armies that can attack player controlled cities (and possibly even retake wonders?).

I think it would add a fun element to the game, especially if an extremely large AI army were to spawn and begin attacking players in the middle of a war between two large alliances, it would really help spice things up a bit.

It reminds me of sim city when a tornado would spawn. It sucks if it hits you, but it's fun to watch regardless.

Could also build on this where the AI army would be led by a hero, and if a player manages to successfully defeat the AI army, he / she could get an approval card of the hero who was leading that army.

Again, this is just a suggestion, something I thought up in 5 mins while the servers are down. I would love to hear other players views on this, and any ideas they could come up with to build on the idea. Thanks.  

ecwilliams12

Rank 0
ecwilliams12
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I'll re-post this to the format :)
Current Situation: Wilderness camps / cities just sit there waiting to be taken.

My suggestion:
something I would like to see implemented in this game is roaming AI controlled armies that can attack player controlled cities (and possibly even retake wonders?).

I think it would add a fun element to the game, especially if an extremely large AI army were to spawn and begin attacking players in the middle of a war between two large alliances, it would really help spice things up a bit.

It reminds me of sim city when a tornado would spawn. It sucks if it hits you, but it's fun to watch regardless.

Could also build on this where the AI army would be led by a hero, and if a player manages to successfully defeat the AI army, he / she could get an approval card of the hero who was leading that army.

Pros:: Adds a fun element to the game. Adds a kind of PvE element to the game. Gives bloodthirsty alliances something to attack together instead of starting wars out of boredom. Offers fun cooperative play to players. Gives players a chance to receive more hero approval scrolls. Best of all - Allows the AI units to get revenge on players who have spent weeks / months / years reducing their homes to rubble. Gives better wonder distribution (if AI could retake them)

Cons: Weaker players could be attacked by camps and get destroyed. If the army is large enough, could impact a war enough affect the outcome heavily (possibly a pro here, too). May become annoying if attacked too often. Stronger players could "farm" these to get more epic heroes.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:21 pm

suggestion to pass time until game is up

Current Situation: People are pissed.

My suggestion:
Recycle scavenger hunt event!
You already have material. Just ask permission from aeria management and ask them about rewards. Delete golden age tasks from list (dah), and decrease and change needed points for rewards. you can put that in 30 min tops

Pros:
We will have something to do. Aeria will advertise other aeria browser games (good for them too).
Cons: You think what cons are. I don't have to think about everything Very Happy

PyramusOne

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Pioneer Bags

lack of bag space and how to help fix the problem
Current Situation: Players lack of bag space
Your Suggestion: Adding 1 pioneer bag as a reward for logging in by adding another day to the log in sequence, or by just replacing one of the current rewards.
Pros: non money spenders that love to play this game can gradually get more bag space to hold more items
Cons: ummmmmm.....requests for pioneer bags to be put on sale stops??? other than that i cant really think of any...

ZetsumeiAmai

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Chat System

Freindly Ally Chat
People may be able to contact other people through PMs and such, but it becomes hard to do so when you have many PMs up, why not create a chat system for friendly alliances that are not in the same kingdom. It will be much easier than being bombarded with PMs.

SuNOYKo

Rank 0
SuNOYKo
PostedOct 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Suggestion: Next Merge Please

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:17 pm
Current situation: Players are unable to get all their troops out of refuge due to the limit on how much coin they can receive in a day.

Solution: Remove the cap.

Pros: Players are able to revive all their troops and not forced to dismiss a bounty of them.

Cons: There are none since Aeria would still make a ton from those using gold revive.