jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:18 pm
This policy of merging servers and creating new ones that keeps happening on ddtank was the main reason why i left the game and rarely log into it anymore, i don't know if im the only one but i just feel this method might be beneficial to the company but not to the players and their gameplay quality.

Just thought i should have said something Smile Good luck with the merge, hope everything goes well.

Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:14 pm

The merge~

dundundunnnnnn...
I think this merge is a good idea, although un-expecting at this time, I knew it would come sooner or later xD
But more competition is for the greater good and will create more fun :3
now this may seem unfair to some phoenix members since there is higher level people in cerberus, but it shouldn't be that bad cause people gotta start out somewhere ^^and for a plus side, getting hard tasks done will be easier : D

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:16 pm
i agree with ariakyo but i don't think a bunch of full harm spammers will help that much in heroic boats other than shadow castle, evil tribe and gulu kingdom. they just take too much damage. though the auction houses will merge which is great woot Very Happy

mucontreras_cj

Rank 0
mucontreras_cj
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:47 pm

weee

weeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeee

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:02 am
@mucontreras_cj
Weeeeeee~

@xkokin
I hope you will enjoy your time in the newly merged server.

@Ariakyo
Thanks for your support.
I know this came sorta unexpected, but I think this is the best for everyone.

@Jotasnake
I am sad to hear that you left DDT. I agree with you that this is a annoying policy. However, this merge is not because of the $$$.

Server phoenix was really lacking in the number of players.

Thanks for wishing us luck.
BTW, we are running an event that is welcoming back old players. Come back to try it. Smile
Return of the Heroes

@fawwazndhyl
I happy to to see that you are having fun already.

@TfmBrave
This was my intention:) more activities.

@velvetdefaria
It was standard procedure.

@Gummybear23
That was a concern of mine too. After weighing all of the pros and cons, I made the hard decision to merge the servers.

Special thanks to GM_Kiko for staying with me to help test the server after the merge.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:41 am
@ Aeria.Mazinger
I would like to first of all thank you for all the effort you have been putting into the game. I have seen a lot of work you did to make sure that DDtank grow with more players. However, there are following things i would like to point out, hoping you would consider

#1 I think we should of have somewhere players can vote, debate, and discuss about merging. After all, merging doesn't affect Aeria but mainly the players, so I thought we should of have a chance to speak up our mind.

#2 I think we should of has at least 2 weeks if not a month of notice? Because Merge is a big thing, it's like facing a whole new battle tactic ^^ a new market (Auction house, item's rate etc.) I thought it would of been nicer of we at least have a chance to prepare... (Stock up the house hahaha)

#3 there is a lot of unbalance between the 2 servers. Phoenix is only more than a month old while Cerberus has been 4 years old... The highest league in Phoenix was a level 8, in the mean while... Cerberus has 3 full level 10 leagues. No one in Phoenix reaches the level 45... But Cerberus has more than 100 > 45lv... Not to mention most of the high level in Phoenix quit

#4 we could of do something else instead of merge. Like open up the over sea battle? Yes, I know the developer closed it, but can’t Aeria ask them to open it back up? Aeria paid for DDtank, and players pay to buy coins after all… We aren’t begging the DEV.

#5 Cerberus does not look dead at all neither was Phoenix. Yes people were complain about their servers were “ Dying” but in fact, there are a lot of people only that they don’t do their fight, or sitting there farming alt…

#6 now the people players will feel overwhelm by the merge, and will quit. The new merged server will die once again, and what will we do next? Merge with Serpent again?

In conclusion, I am not a pro merge. In fact, I hate it… But I understand that PM Mazinger is only trying to help and maybe you see what I don’t. But I just think that next time, the player should be heard more from Aeria, because without the gamers, there would be no such thing as Aeria ^^
Lots of Love for Mazinger Smile Wish you good luck Very Happy

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:26 am
Thanks for your continuous support and your opinion.

I had seriously consider many options before making this decision, as I think this will cause the least harm and most benefit to the community.

I will definitely handle future merges with more cautions.

Promise~

annamarie1492

Rank 0
annamarie1492
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:53 am
It won't allow me to log in...it prompts me to change my name, league name and other things as well...

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:58 am
It should allow you to character.
For league name, if you are not the chairman of the league, you can just refresh to entet the game.