crazyduckeh

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:56 am

Reflected damage????

Somethings wrong
Monsters that attack cities and stands next to crystals are broken in my opinion. I play as a knight and when i try to fight those monsters they use spell that heals them if they are attacked. EVEN if i don't attack them they will still heal them selves from damage that i REFLECT back to them which makes them immortal!!! I can never finish off even single monster that attack city because of this insanity! please change something
Advertisement

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:01 am
If you are fighting Legion Elite Monsters, it's not reflect, it's HP regeneration. You can heal a monster with that buff if you attack, so stun or do knockdowns on the monster while it's casting a purple fog if you plan to kill it solo, or just get a party to help ya, meow.

crazyduckeh

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:12 am
Anchaai wrote:
If you are fighting Legion Elite Monsters, it's not reflect, it's HP regeneration. You can heal a monster with that buff if you attack, so stun or do knockdowns on the monster while it's casting a purple fog if you plan to kill it solo, or just get a party to help ya, meow.  

Exactly! I don't have any spells to intterupt their healing and after they use their heal spell they recieve damage even if I dont attack them (reflect damage) and that way they heal them selves.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:15 am
crazyduckeh wrote:
Anchaai wrote:

Exactly! I don't have any spells to intterupt their healing and after they use their heal spell they recieve damage even if I dont attack them (reflect damage) and that way they heal them selves.  

Run around if you see then casting the purple fog but stand still for a bit, and use warrior to stun them, time it right and you can solo them before the skill cools down.

kaitami09

Rank 0
kaitami09
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:29 am
Or if you have DoT skills, use them. You can give them DoT even though they have that regen buff on. Works like a a charm every time Smile

Aura Kingdom | IGN: MashedPotatoes | Guild: -searching- | Class: Bard/Sorcerer

Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:47 am
What you properly are experiencing is the crystal the mobs are trying to break healing the Legion Elites (The monsters that attack towns). You properly haven’t noticed but blue crystals do very little damage to monsters. The trick with dealing with low level legion elites is to kill them while a crystal is red or to make them move away from blue crystals so that they don't heal. Also if you are using a skill that reflects damage, make sure it's off!