xcelsa808

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:03 am

performance of mystic at 70 pvp

Just wondering how does mystics do on 70 pvp against other classes esp ds and ss..? TNx in advance

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:27 am
Mystics are so good at 70! If you gear it right that is.

xcelsa808

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:34 am
im planning to use pvp set and 65 70 yellows and 70 yellow relic, or should i stick with 2 sleep hammer?..

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:48 pm
xcelsa808 wrote:
im planning to use pvp set and 65 70 yellows and 70 yellow relic, or should i stick with 2 sleep hammer?..  

The 65 hammer is useful in both PvE and PvP, it's a nice combo together with the 70 sleep hammer. I'd keep an orange sleep hammer in bag to equip if needed. I found it useful against SSers to easily close off the distance. The PvP set for mystics is really great~

xcelsa808

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 10:55 am
tnx for fast response, very helpfull..^^

sethorph

Rank 1
sethorph
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:38 am
xcelsa808 wrote:

NOOOO!!!! abuseeeee sleep hammers makes you prooo <.< >.>

pvp set will do you best in pvp try dual weilding titans pipe too..... wonder how that would work..

xcelsa808

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:44 am
So 2 sleep hammer? Im confused now..if the titan pipe procs and th 70 relic at the same time will they actually miss(considering the sage got 50 base eva)?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:02 am
Of course it is all largely gear based, not just as in what you use but also prefix/fort/stones. I use 65 and 70 yellow hammers along with the 70 sprite set(kind of a late comer to pvp). When my goal isn't to kill and more just to be as annoying as possible, I go duel sleep hammer. Also use duel sleep against rangers until you can pulling in close, root, and start chewing.

As for evasiveness, just one of the 2 proccing can help a good deal. It largely depends on who you're facing. It's not so much a matter of will they miss as much as how often, and of course the more they're procced, the higher chance each of the enemy's hits will miss.

Btw, as far as duel wielding 2 of the pipes, I don't believe you'll find the evasion worth the decrease in damage. You won't always have them both procced anyways.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:17 am
Yellows:
65 hammer, 70 hammer, 70 relic, 70 staff (kinda sorta optional based on play style).

An orange sleep hammer is optional. Honestly when I played 70 Mystic, I had a orange sleep hammer but very... very rarely used it. If at all.

Mystic is very gear dependent. You're probably gonna win most of your battles in arena by either out gearing, playing your class advantage, or sheer RNG luck with your procs on weapons and damage. Really just how the class goes.

Mystic VS DS is really about stun landing/hit rate > damage. If you want, throw on a pontiff hammer. Kite them with range KB, root, and AoE stun + bird if you really have to. I never really found DSes too problematic when I played Mystic, so I mostly just stacked hit rate and derped in wolf. But builds have changed a bit since I played~

Mystic VS SS is probably gonna be your toughest point. If an SS gets a jump on you, just pray sleep procs, root, get close, heal up with HoTs, stun if he doesn't have mongoose, use the AoE -hit Ape debuff, and hope for the best. Your best chance of surviving an SS is really your sleep procs, how much damage your build can take, how well you can stack your HoTs.

If however you do get the chance to jump them, wait until mongoose is over, use pontiff here and there if your damage is low on them, and hope you can stun lock before they can weasel back to shoot you to death.