cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Re: Lime Odyssey Status Report 4/10

qawsar wrote:

Ah well.. necroing a status update can't be all that bad, since I can never find this one xD
I just realized its 50v50 hmm..
Does that mean each guild needs 50 players? and what D: Only 50 players... gotta be picky >=o  

Hopefully, like other mmos of the same genre it does not necessarily mean u need to complete 50 per guild to a match as it will be quite a challenge to have 50 people from the same guild be online at the same time unless there are official alliances where each guild can send members to count but instead any number can join up to 50 tho what we should really hope for is that they if they do the alliance thingy, they increase the number of people who can participate
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:29 am

cardragoon wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Ah well.. necroing a status update can't be all that bad, since I can never find this one xD
Does that mean each guild needs 50 players? and what D: Only 50 players... gotta be picky >=o  

Hopefully, like other mmos of the same genre it does not necessarily mean u need to complete 50 per guild to a match as it will be quite a challenge to have 50 people from the same guild be online at the same time unless there are official alliances where each guild can send members to count but instead any number can join up to 50 tho what we should really hope for is that they if they do the alliance thingy, they increase the number of people who can participate  

Or multiple guilds can form 1 team of 50 players and all guilds will receive rewards.
Percentage of guild's reward should be = amount of guild members participating * 2%.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:35 am

CookinDanger wrote:
cardragoon wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Or multiple guilds can form 1 team of 50 players and all guilds will receive rewards.
Percentage of guild's reward should be = amount of guild members participating * 2%.  

That sounds like an awesome idea but I imagine it'd be tough to cooperate with random team members hmm

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:37 am

qawsar wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
cardragoon wrote:
qawsar wrote:

That sounds like an awesome idea but I imagine it'd be tough to cooperate with random team members hmm  

That will divide good players from nubz

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:56 am

qawsar wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
cardragoon wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Undoubtedly. Imagine a single team with Americans, Asians, Brazilians, Spaniards, Portugueses...

[Edit]
Before someone get me wrong, I referred to the language barrier.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:14 pm
At some level i can't help but fell sad that even RO2 will see a english release before Lime and that game is basicly the duke nukem forever of MMO's.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:09 pm
Renren245 wrote:
At some level i can't help but fell sad that even RO2 will see a english release before Lime and that game is basicly the duke nukem forever of MMO's.  

Don't give up just yet D:
It's gonna be a close call but LO might make it out in English before RO2 Very Happy

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:51 pm
are you saying that RO2 launch will be delayed? Very Happy

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Lime Beta

I singed up
I signed up to Beta test LO. It said when Close Beta comes, I can test. Does this give me a 100% chance of testing? How will you let me know when Closed Beta comes? Will I receive an e-mail? Also, would I download the game to then test it?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Lime Beta

I singed up
abringley1083 wrote:
I signed up to Beta test LO. It said when Close Beta comes, I can test. Does this give me a 100% chance of testing? How will you let me know when Closed Beta comes? Will I receive an e-mail? Also, would I download the game to then test it?  

Usually Aeria let's everyone play CBT once they sign up for it/have an account here.
You will receive an email and yes you will be able to download it a little before the closed beta starts.

Also please don't respond to very old dead threads.