antim5

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Installer Problem

Hello, I'm trying to perform a clean installation of the Eden Eternal. Download went well. But after that only Aeria Ignite installs but not the game itself. In the game installation folder there's Uninst.exe only.
Pls check the installer because it's possible that every new player experiences this bug now, not to mention that's the only way to install EE.
Thanks.
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:38 pm
Hello antim!

If you don't want to download Ignite, you can download EE from one of these mirrors here . They come without Ignite, and don't be daunted by the fact that they're CB installers, because they'll automatically patch. Hope that helps~

antim5

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:50 pm
I'm totally okay with Ignite. The problem is that right now the official installer installs the Igniter from the just-downloaded package and ignores to install the game itself. And there's no way to fix it via install options interface since both options (Igniter and Game) is checked and disabled. Trying install the game into default location didn't help either.

Thanks for the info. I've already started downloading client from the mirror.

upd
There's no use downloading from these mirrors. They're dated 2011 (possibly closed beta). It take ages to download and to upgrade form these installers.

I guess no Eden Eternal for today Sad