faely

GameSage: Forum
faely
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: Sleep & stone scrolls !

Cant_login wrote:
Are YOU joking? If u manage to tell who sleep u on dcs / mcs , then ur good , but its impossible with all invis rogues running around , Whata joke... lol . , Besides , i reported tons of people for it, Yet they are here , No justice in this game, Dont tell me im wrong , Cause you know im right ! And fyi, sieges is on 1 =) LOL!  

Cant, you only need to SS that the scroll is on you, and as with any report, the server window should be showing. Logs will show the rest. Siege violations can result in not being able to attend the next one.
Advertisement

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:22 pm
It's not quite as simple as "just take a SS", you can be dead before you even get to take a SS when a Sleep/Stone Scroll is used on you, particularly Stone Scroll, as it removes most AP buffs, the only way to be sure is video, which can slow down the player's computer, depending on how old it is.

How about instead of just giving these Scroll abusers a 1 Siege ban, stripping ALL Affinities from the offender if the offense is repeated, and on more than one occasion? I've seen multiple offenders get a 1 day ban at most for their offenses, and frankly, a 1 day ban is nothing more than a "day's holiday", and seems to teach them nothing.

In general, I'd like to see more imagination used in punishment, heck, if it was possible, I'd like to see level reductions for Fellowship exploit, equipment destruction for Cover exploiters, and many others.

As for the specific matter of Keron Scrolls, I say remove all but the poison ones, and replace them with things like the IM item "scroll of Magic Attack" (or whatever it's called), and other Scrolls beneficial to magic classes, and/or affect MP recovery/use.

faely

GameSage: Forum
faely
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:35 pm
jlcbubba wrote:
It's not quite as simple as "just take a SS", you can be dead before you even get to take a SS when a Sleep/Stone Scroll is used on you, particularly Stone Scroll, as it removes most AP buffs, the only way to be sure is video, which can slow down the player's computer, depending on how old it is.

Yes, it can be difficult to show that, but even a report with the approximate time it happened can help.

How about instead of just giving these Scroll abusers a 1 Siege ban, stripping ALL Affinities from the offender if the offense is repeated, and on more than one occasion? I've seen multiple offenders get a 1 day ban at most for their offenses, and frankly, a 1 day ban is nothing more than a "day's holiday", and seems to teach them nothing.

In general, I'd like to see more imagination used in punishment, heck, if it was possible, I'd like to see level reductions for Fellowship exploit, equipment destruction for Cover exploiters, and many others.

As for the specific matter of Keron Scrolls, I say remove all but the poison ones, and replace them with things like the IM item "scroll of Magic Attack" (or whatever it's called), and other Scrolls beneficial to magic classes, and/or affect MP recovery/use.

I agree...There are a great many things I would change when it comes to punishment for various violations, most of it in fact, but unfortunately that's not in my realm of abilities so I just SS and report :/  

misfisto

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:21 am
or make them 30 min real time cooldown?after all only gms sould have godlike powers

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:10 am
i never know if you are serious or if you troll misfisto lol

Gudmugly

Rank 3
Gudmugly
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:45 am
He is being serious. lol

@Slugger This is why you don't go to castle siege. The offenders will get a slap on the wrist if anything at all. If they do receive any punishment you won't even know about it. I should finish off my keron affinity on my rogue and spend the whole siege invis stoning and sleeping people just to see if anything happens. Too bad I can't be interested enough to log on for more than an hour.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:42 am

Re: Sleep & stone scrolls !

Cant_login wrote:
andaro wrote:
Cant_login wrote:
We dont need these , I am mainly a sarissa player , We rarly had any issues with these scrolls , After merge i didnt see much of it either , Until TODAY ! Worst siege i ever been on , And i will NOT go again , Sleep here , sleep there , Stone here , stone there , IS this fun ? NO! We dont need these scrolls , People abuse them too much !!!! Block them in pvp or remove them completly.... or even better , Punish the ones who uses them 24/7.  

If these scrolls were used in Dratan Castle Siege, please give
Character Names
Server & Time
(in an RT)

This is not allowed.  

Are YOU joking? If u manage to tell who sleep u on dcs / mcs , then ur good , but its impossible with all invis rogues running around , Whata joke... lol . , Besides , i reported tons of people for it, Yet they are here , No justice in this game, Dont tell me im wrong , Cause you know im right ! And fyi, sieges is on 1 =) LOL!  

Yes, yesterday's MCS was quite bad. The saying is cheat to win, but still they lost. On balance both sides, I did see alot of keron scrolls but the majority were coming from the attackers. At the throne the wiz were being slept and at some points we had a total stand still at spawn pad from sleep scrolls, even a GS with their heavenly glow on was sleeping at the throne...

I know at least two of the players that stone+sleep scrolled me and others. I will report them later with ss but I very much doubt anything will happen.