lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:07 pm
MarinePro wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
Hmm i think this getting litlle bit boring !! Every week 1-2 topics about this

So...Officional just ignore them, im not on anybody's side,but when i come on forums i wanna discuss about something interesting and not about how Officional "Hax"!!  

and one more thing hangover have i ever scammed you on freindly games ?
tomer said i will scam him and use ap :3
pathethic kid  

Like Hang said, I am not picking sides but I saw you today in global, I saw no hacks on you. Also, Hang told me since I have been gone for a while that they cw you and you agreed to no AP and you kept your word and they were nice matches. So as far I know, you keep your word.
Advertisement

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:26 pm
zReflex wrote:
ehmm right, how about this:
you guys get evidence that Officinal hacks?

instead of just crying around, get evidence and ban him?  
Those guys called him in game and after he comes here with a new topic saying that things.

Some people from forums don't care if someone called you "hacker", just ignore them(17 years old guys should know that) and don't make a new topic. Those flame threads that you create are about things between you and those players, just solve it in game and not on forums. You buy ap, they buy ap so, where is the problem? Both pay for win. Ego's war which I don't care.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:27 pm
MarinePro wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

So...Officional just ignore them, im not on anybody's side,but when i come on forums i wanna discuss about something interesting and not about how Officional "Hax"!!  

pathethic kid  

I never said that, and no u didnt scame me !! I would take SS or video if u did Razz

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:43 pm
xTheHangoverx wrote:
MarinePro wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

pathethic kid  

I never said that, and no u didnt scame me !! I would take SS or video if u did Razz  

Yeah only person to ever scam me is Hang. That dude is a scammer. I specifically said 1v1 , only Special Parts with ETSR and Elwrici . Dude shows up with no AP at all. No armor , not even SE, and only used Auz and stout . That was not fair, he owned me, does not count. I was scammed , don't ever 1v1 xTheHangover. GG.

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:50 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
Why do you always make Threads when people call you hacker? Just ignore them.. -_-  

^ Mark speaks wisely.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:39 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
MarinePro wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

pathethic kid  

Yeah only person to ever scam me is Hang. That dude is a scammer. I specifically said 1v1 , only Special Parts with ETSR and Elwrici . Dude shows up with no AP at all. No armor , not even SE, and only used Auz and stout . That was not fair, he owned me, does not count. I was scammed , don't ever 1v1 xTheHangover. GG.  

Deeply sorry Smile

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:31 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
MarinePro wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

pathethic kid  

Deeply sorry Smile