Makaubi

Rank 0
Makaubi
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Where to buy formulas for gem crafting

So, kind of aggravated with this racial gem crafting and need some help.

Where do I get a Strength Lv1 Gem to make a STR Defense Lv1 Gem? Do I buy the gem from a merchant of a formula?

I've looked in a lot Inlay Merchants in Aven and Guild Towns and haven't found a formula to make Strength Lv1 Gems or any stat gem formulas like Agility Lvl1 Gem, etc. All I see is formulas for elemental gems like lightening, fire, nature, blood and the rest.

So if anyone could enlighten me, that would be cool. c:
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:37 pm
Hello Makaubi
Gem blueprints can be bought from inlay merchants, senior inlay merchants, or supreme inlay merchants in the guild town. Then you can craft it using the blueprint. However, if you want to craft lv1 gems you need 1k Sage Stone fame, lv2 is 2k Sage Stone fame and lv3 is 4k Sage Stone fame. You need lv1 gems to make lv2 and lv2 gems to make lv3. Hope that helps a bit!~ ^^

Makaubi

Rank 0
Makaubi
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:09 pm
Alright, thanks for the reply and some insight. However, another question:

I need 1k Sage Stone fame to craft lv1 gems, but I looked in the Sage Stone fame treasure box and I don't see what I eventually will purchase once I get the 1k fame required to make the lvl1 gems?

Spongeycashew

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:11 pm
The items you need to craft gems are at the very top. The acceleration potions, cooling potions and stabilizing potions are what you need to craft gems.

Makaubi

Rank 0
Makaubi
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:18 pm
I just can't seem to find a Wiki or a How-to on this other then the ones what to do with Lv1 gems I might already have, so you're a big help. Thanks!

walt1970

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:30 am

Gem Crafting Formulas still a Mystery

I think what he is referring to are the Blueprints to make the Lvl 1 Gems needed for the Racial Crafting combines.

If you say that there are blueprints from Guild Towns for level 1 and level 2, then I have not seen them on other Inlay Merchants. There was a couple of lvl 50 - 70? (level 3) blueprints but they were not the ones that I needed. It seems that Guilds are not interested in supplying new people to the Human Racial Craft a merchant that will have those lvl 1 and lvl 2 Gem blueprints.

As for the fame part of the ingredients, that can be done with farming/mining/energy matts ... however, its a waste of time if you cant make the lower level gems to begin with.

So my best guess is that you talk with your Guild Leader and ask him to purchase lower level Inlaid Merchants = Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 =

Hope that helps, Makaubi.

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Gem Crafting Formulas still a Mystery

walt1970 wrote:
I think what he is referring to are the Blueprints to make the Lvl 1 Gems needed for the Racial Crafting combines.

If you say that there are blueprints from Guild Towns for level 1 and level 2, then I have not seen them on other Inlay Merchants. There was a couple of lvl 50 - 70? (level 3) blueprints but they were not the ones that I needed. It seems that Guilds are not interested in supplying new people to the Human Racial Craft a merchant that will have those lvl 1 and lvl 2 Gem blueprints.

As for the fame part of the ingredients, that can be done with farming/mining/energy matts ... however, its a waste of time if you cant make the lower level gems to begin with.

So my best guess is that you talk with your Guild Leader and ask him to purchase lower level Inlaid Merchants = Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 =

Hope that helps, Makaubi.  

First of, please do not necro old threads, the last post before you was made in November last year.
Any inlay merchant in guild towns (inlay, senior inlay, supreme inlay) all sell the formula's for level 1 gems. Senior sells level 2 as well, supreme sells level 1, 2 and 3. I don't know which server you're on, but on Diamond there are plenty of guild towns in the list that have one of these npcs, and I do believe Sapphire should have some as well. The only inlay merchants that don't seem to have them are the highest level ones (55-75), so you should look for one of the other three mentioned.

walt1970

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:10 pm
Hi, sorry for necroing the post.

I've finally got my guild leader to add an Inlay merchant and senior Inlay merchant. Honestly, the other guild towns dont seem to have the lower level but higher level matts from the Supreme. I think its because most people from the higher end guilds are all past making lower gems.

But i have what i need so thanks for the advice