GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 04, 2012 12:21 pm
The suggestion for an item that allows a faction switch has been sent to the devs and we are hopeful that they will provide us with something soon.
Advertisement

Omegaphoenix11

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:56 pm
Anger mode is activating before health difference reaches said %.

d. Boss will enter “Anger Mode” now:
When the HP of bosses from each side differs by 30%, the boss with fewer HP will get “Furious” with its attack doubled.
When the HP of bosses from each side differs by 60%, the boss with fewer HP will get “Raged” with its attack tripled.

http://i45.tinypic.com/s3n3uw.gif

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedOct 12, 2012 7:53 am
Meh, the new Exploitshop is a joke
Prices nearly doubled...and for us on Server 7 its like impossible to get any good amount of points..and so nothing good in shop..and the cheaper stuff like t3 cards, about which we were happy..u removed...
Instead of improving the Clash..u made it for us even more worse and worthless to do right now x.x

ROBERTODEARTOIS

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Problem with clash of gods

Sorry I have a repeated problem with clash of gods. I enter the battle and then, with out being defeated by a member of the other league, I´am automatically ejected from the battle. After that I wait for the cool down, I enter again and in a few seconds ejected again... and so like than till the end of the battle.

Please help me.

Thanks.

TheBestEvah

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:45 pm
allow similar books to stack, no reason why i have 20 of 1 book taking spaces up