Author Message

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
3618
Location
Kalix Sweden
PostedSep 30, 2012 8:02 am
proan2 wrote:
IGN: Snixy
Quote: You will die
Image: Mario and luigi in the siggy

Thnx & Karma!  


I think he have stop making siggys :3
Advertisement

proan2

Rank 2
proan2
Joined
27 Oct 2010
Posts
416
Location
Noord-Brabant Netherlands
PostedSep 30, 2012 8:17 am
matspc wrote:
proan2 wrote:
IGN: Snixy
Quote: You will die
Image: Mario and luigi in the siggy

Thnx & Karma!  


I think he have stop making siggys :3  


Ohhh... Sad

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
2671
Location
United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:23 pm
AznMaggot wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
A. A. A. ._.  


you will never get your avatar, haueheuheuehuehuehue.  

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3550
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:25 pm
make me a dragon sig

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
2671
Location
United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:28 pm
ShariganXII wrote:
make me a dragon sig  

i make profile designs now.

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3550
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:30 pm
DevinWT wrote:
ShariganXII wrote:
make me a dragon sig  

i make profile designs now.  

Sad

roman334

Rank 0
roman334
Joined
14 Apr 2010
Posts
96
Location
brooklyn United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:00 am
Nickname: KiN3tiK
Clan*: Rive
Quote*:Your past dosent shap your future
Image*: Black lagoon revy and roberta
Anything else*

I hate´╗┐ when ninja's chase me and my gf for days on end its such a pain

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10697
Location
tampa United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:31 pm
Special request Razz
IGN:iGoldDragon
Picture: A soldier shooting a gun/ related to fps games etc
Gogogogoogogogogo

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
2671
Location
United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:12 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
Special request Razz
IGN:iGoldDragon
Picture: A soldier shooting a gun/ related to fps games etc
Gogogogoogogogogo  


I'll make it soon, update the information if you want.

People, I'm back to making things.

Slow, but sure.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:26 pm
DevinWT wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Special request Razz
IGN:iGoldDragon
Picture: A soldier shooting a gun/ related to fps games etc
Gogogogoogogogogo  


I'll make it soon, update the information if you want.

People, I'm back to making things.

Slow, but sure.  

Im glad your back Devano! Wink

I've always loved your Siggy. Maybe in the future, I would request for one again.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: