Author Message

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
Joined
25 Jul 2009
Posts
1503
Location
Phoenix, Arizona United States
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:46 pm
Roneeeezy wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
You can disable aero, by hold on Very Happy I'll make a video for you. and others.  


well i googled it, and it looked easy for windows 7. imma try playing a full game, see how dat goes.  


Okay, and yes it is easy to disable, well. I hope it works!

Advertisement

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:16 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
You can disable aero, by hold on Very Happy I'll make a video for you. and others.  


well i googled it, and it looked easy for windows 7. imma try playing a full game, see how dat goes.  


Okay, and yes it is easy to disable, well. I hope it works!  


i played a few big roomed games, and i was suprised i didnt freeze for more den 2 seconds. disabling aero didnt fully remove it, but it stopped da major freezing. i only freeze for just about a milisecond every now and den, but it dont bother me.

thanks a lot bro! i can finally enjoy playing and gun others w/o gettin lagged haha

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:42 am
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:48 am
urdeep1 wrote:
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!  


haha yee, its prolly hella dusty inside my computer. and is dis pavit?

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:03 am
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!  


haha yee, its prolly hella dusty inside my computer. and is dis pavit?  


yes it is Smile

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:14 am
urdeep1 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!  


haha yee, its prolly hella dusty inside my computer. and is dis pavit?  


yes it is Smile  


its domo lmao

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:18 am
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!  


haha yee, its prolly hella dusty inside my computer. and is dis pavit?  


yes it is Smile  


its domo lmao  

oh lol, welcome back to SF. I came back over the summer.
Anyway, hope your problem gets fixed

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:39 am
urdeep1 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Must be something wrong with your computer's fan and it might be overheating. Good Luck with the fix!  


haha yee, its prolly hella dusty inside my computer. and is dis pavit?  


yes it is Smile  


its domo lmao  

oh lol, welcome back to SF. I came back over the summer.
Anyway, hope your problem gets fixed  


fsho

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
Joined
25 Jul 2009
Posts
1503
Location
Phoenix, Arizona United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:36 am
Yes! It worked for you, but not completely...

So, my next suggestion is to clean your fan Smile It's not hard to remove + replace, if you want, you should youtube it. As I saw above, your fan has a lot of dust on it.

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:19 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Yes! It worked for you, but not completely...

So, my next suggestion is to clean your fan Smile It's not hard to remove + replace, if you want, you should youtube it. As I saw above, your fan has a lot of dust on it.  


well, i managed to open my computer out. and one of my fans had hella dust in it. i removed it, and it reduced the temperature and the sound of the computer greatly. but still, i lag in big games. thanks for da help tho, bro.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: