GtxRive123

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Any OtherWay

Well I had my account banned then banned..But when it was un-banned there was an error where the amount of AP was suppose to be..I contacted aeria games billing team and they said you have to call paypal..When i called them they said you neeed to have the credit card you used to buy the AP..The card i used was a prepaid visa card and I threw it away...Is there any way i can buy ap anymore
Advertisement

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Any OtherWay

GtxRive123 wrote:
Well I had my account banned then banned..But when it was un-banned there was an error where the amount of AP was suppose to be..I contacted aeria games billing team and they said you have to call paypal..When i called them they said you neeed to have the credit card you used to buy the AP..The card i used was a prepaid visa card and I threw it away...Is there any way i can buy ap anymore  

Please do not make multiple posts about the same issue. As far as the card issue you will have to go to Paypal as Billing told you. Work with Billing and Paypal to get that resolved.

If you would like to purchase in any other way there are many options listed on the Purchase AP page.