.thC

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Did Not Receive AP -1 Error

RT# 8702487
Just purchased 5500 AP using paypal express and didn't receive the AP. Getting -1 error, checked paypal to make sure transaction went through and was completed and it was. Just put the ticket in but wanted to make a post here to hopefully get a GM/GS attention as I purchased the AP so I could get all 4 tiers of the new tiered spender event (spending more than 3289 AP) for AVA which just started today but it ends on the 13th and I've heard it can take 3-4 days to get billing issues resolved and 4 days would put it at the 13th and possibly make me not able to get my 4 tiers which is the whole purpose I purchased the AP so I could get AK47 MK3 Dragon (30days) + Python 357 (15days) from Tier 4 and Dragon SPAS-15 (15days) from Tier 3, so hopefully posting this will get the issue resolved faster than 4 days :\.

Ticket #: 8702487
Paypal Transaction #: 92589552N13653459

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:24 am
billing tickets from my experience are actually 3-5 business days so you prolly wont get AP in time for weekend tier if I comprehend your post correct

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

.thC

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:05 am
xIreRoll wrote:
billing tickets from my experience are actually 3-5 business days so you prolly wont get AP in time for weekend tier if I comprehend your post correct  

in which case i would hope to be given vouchers of some sort for the items considering I clearly would have had enough AP to receive them and the money has already been taken off of my credit card Crying or Very sad . but that's the whole reason for this post so hopefully a GM will see it and be able to take action before the promotion event ends so I can just hurry and spend my AP with them and get the items lol after all the quicker they fix it the quicker I spend and buy more Razz

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:11 am
Relax.

Your ticket will probably be answered by the 13th. I'm pretty sure if you do miss a promotion however due to a ticket wait time/issue.. I think you are still given the chance to partake in the promotion.

Really not certain. But I did have a similar issue a long time ago and it was cutting it extremely close to the deadline for the promotion I bought the AP for. I was assured by a GM that if billing didn't get to my ticket on time I'd specifically still be able to partake in it.

Again, very iffy since it was quite a bit ago. But chances are your ticket will be answered before your games promotion is over. c:

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:12 am
It can take up to 5 business days to get a reply from Billing. But if you don't get a reply in time, Aeria is usually quite nice when it comes to AP issues, just send in an RT under the subcategory "Missed Promotion" and they can help you even if the promotion already passed. o/

.thC

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:59 pm
iBambi wrote:
It can take up to 5 business days to get a reply from Billing. But if you don't get a reply in time, Aeria is usually quite nice when it comes to AP issues, just send in an RT under the subcategory "Missed Promotion" and they can help you even if the promotion already passed. o/  

cool thank you very much I will do this if I do indeed miss the promotion, dont want to put the ticket in before hand in the event it messes with my previously filed ticket and holds it back from being processed.

.thC

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:59 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Relax.

Your ticket will probably be answered by the 13th. I'm pretty sure if you do miss a promotion however due to a ticket wait time/issue.. I think you are still given the chance to partake in the promotion.

Really not certain. But I did have a similar issue a long time ago and it was cutting it extremely close to the deadline for the promotion I bought the AP for. I was assured by a GM that if billing didn't get to my ticket on time I'd specifically still be able to partake in it.

Again, very iffy since it was quite a bit ago. But chances are your ticket will be answered before your games promotion is over. c:  

thanks very much for you're advice/input it is greatly appreciated