bzhelk

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Faster Solution.

Faster Solution.
If you're stuck, just go and create a clan, and then just disband the clan. You're no longer in any clan. You're welcome.
Advertisement

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:31 pm
@bzhelk

My app already timed out so I don't care anymore but when it was still active, the create a clan link disappeared from the clan page for me. I don't know if a direct link to the page would work though.

avajoelee4

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:13 pm
Wait I just applied for a clan but I want it cancled. So will it be canceld in 3 days? Im such an idiot for not noticing this post. -______-

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:26 pm
Ya. If it's not accepted/denied within 3 days, it's canceled. If you get accepted earlier, you can always just leave the clan with "/clan leave."

littlekid440

Rank 2
littlekid440
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:50 pm
thx for doing that.

raptor.hc

Rank 0
raptor.hc
PostedNov 03, 2013 9:56 am
So when will we get that cancel button?

And yes, u can't event create a clan while applying, so this workaround, does not, in fact, work around that issue.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedNov 03, 2013 9:58 am
raptor.hc wrote:
So when will we get that cancel button?

And yes, u can't event create a clan while applying, so this workaround, does not, in fact, work around that issue.  

It will be done automatically after 3 days have passed

raptor.hc

Rank 0
raptor.hc
PostedNov 03, 2013 3:43 pm
I know, I DID read the thread.

But what about that button?
GMvash wrote:
Hey everybody,

we noticed that some players who applied for clans are basically stuck in limbo as long as the clan-leader of the clan they applied to does not react to the application. Due to this, they're not able to apply for other clans or create their own.

We created a quick work-around for this issue for now and we hope that we can add a "Cancel application" button to the clanpage soon. Until then every application that has been unanswered for 72hours (3days) will automatically be cancelled and players can then apply for other clans again!

tl;dr: if you're stuck in a clan-application, wait for 3 days for it to be cancelled automatically!

Thanks for your attention,
Team Aeria  

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedNov 03, 2013 3:45 pm
raptor.hc wrote:
I know, I DID read the thread.

But what about that button?
GMvash wrote:
Hey everybody,

we noticed that some players who applied for clans are basically stuck in limbo as long as the clan-leader of the clan they applied to does not react to the application. Due to this, they're not able to apply for other clans or create their own.

We created a quick work-around for this issue for now and we hope that we can add a "Cancel application" button to the clanpage soon. Until then every application that has been unanswered for 72hours (3days) will automatically be cancelled and players can then apply for other clans again!

tl;dr: if you're stuck in a clan-application, wait for 3 days for it to be cancelled automatically!

Thanks for your attention,
Team Aeria  

That button will never come

You expect way too much

Fluxgenv2

Rank 3
Fluxgenv2
PostedNov 03, 2013 4:03 pm
He knows our community so well that he added a tl:dr