surgdawg10

Rank 0
surgdawg10
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Tapping,Glitching, Horror Mode

So who here has seen/played with Toy_At_War when he taps the horror mode maps? I have and what he says is that tapped maps are not reportable, neither is glitching in a tapped map. I have been enjoying his games but this guy seems like he boosted to get to yellow brig. So is this guy going to get banned? Will i get temporary suspension for listening to his lies, "glitching is not bannable in tapped maps." "Joining a tapped game will get me banned also." Well tell me what you guys think.
Advertisement

Distortion32

Rank 0
Distortion32
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Re: Tapping,Glitching, Horror Mode

surgdawg10 wrote:
So who here has seen/played with Toy_At_War when he taps the horror mode maps? I have and what he says is that tapped maps are not reportable, neither is glitching in a tapped map. I have been enjoying his games but this guy seems like he boosted to get to yellow brig. So is this guy going to get banned? Will i get temporary suspension for listening to his lies, "glitching is not bannable in tapped maps." "Joining a tapped game will get me banned also." Well tell me what you guys think.  

Yes you can get banned for this. Nade jumps are fine as long as you dont go behind a building or anything so you cant get killed. This from a GS. Heres my video from him glitching plus others
http://youtu.be/okgoQhmxNjE

*Distortion- | xfire: udontnome32 |

surgdawg10

Rank 0
surgdawg10
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: Tapping,Glitching, Horror Mode

Distortion32 wrote:
surgdawg10 wrote:

Yes you can get banned for this. Nade jumps are fine as long as you dont go behind a building or anything so you cant get killed. This from a GS. Heres my video from him glitching plus others
http://youtu.be/okgoQhmxNjE  

thank god i wasnt in that game lol, cause i knew i played in predator b with him. All those players know that i also play horror mode. and my codename is Tudyy. I think u seen me b4

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedOct 22, 2012 6:21 am
AGE said that any and all nade jumps are against the rules, Memphis even asked TJ to make a video of all the nade jumps so they could be patched.

Don't do them at all if you don't want to risk being banned.

surgdawg10

Rank 0
surgdawg10
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Ryan_SF wrote:
AGE said that any and all nade jumps are against the rules, Memphis even asked TJ to make a video of all the nade jumps so they could be patched.

Don't do them at all if you don't want to risk being banned.  

Now that i know, i will not join any horror modes.

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:41 pm
Horror mode got ruined by those glitchers/nade jumper really boring. hope they work it out soon.