BestAVAPlayer

Rank 0
BestAVAPlayer
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Reasons why you might getting killed in A.V.A

1. Other players are LEGITLY better than you.
2. Others MAY be hacking.
3. Others MAY be tanking.
4. Others MAY be camping.

Now these are just reasons why people,even NOOBS, might be killing your azz.
There are plenty of other reasons as to why you might be doing terrible in combat.
These reasons are what you might be doing wrong against these other people.

1. You have no awareness: You cannot just run around the map without "looking both ways". Your mamma did have a point there didn't she? You have to get into a habbit of looking left and right before crossing into enemy fire! Otherwise, you will be flanked, blindsighted, whatever you want to call it. A lot of people blame the enemy for hacks, when really, you are the one who didn't see them while they took the opportunity. Take this into effect when you play.

2. Your Gun: A lot of people blame others for using sprays, shottys or whatever you want to call it. The only reason why players use these guns is because it is the gun best suited for the way you play the game. If you like close combat, you should probably use shottys or sprays. If you like mid to short range combat, you might prefer something like the Remmington, AK, etc.
If you prefer long range combat, you might want to use any of one sniper.
When using your preferred gun, you need to take into count their stats. Most importantly, if you are not good with high recoil, you should use guns with high stability and accuracy. If you can handle the recoil, you might want to go for fire power and ROF(Rate of Fire). Take these into count when you play.

3. How you play: You may be the type of person that loves to rush the enemy. In this case, you must be sure you have amazing awareness and can get out of the way fast enough to fire back or to just get away. You might love to stay back and snipe people. If you do this, you must be sure that people can't always know you are there. There are other snipes on the other side and you have two things that could happen, surprise him/her, or be a better sniper than the other. You must have great accuracy and power for this task. If you like to camp on people(NOT RECOMMENDED, IT TICKS PEOPLE OFF), you can use almost any weapon down to the common knife. But you must have great reaction time as well. You may be the type to tank people. This is often not done on purpose but you can do this by having well stocked armor and a high powered gun. Once someone fires and hits you, you must have the ability to manuever and fire back to kill them before they get you. This also ticks people off.

Now, I hope this helps you improve your gameplay! Kill some noobs Very Happy
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:35 am
nicely written :) it also helps if you're relaxed (not frustrated) and you're feeling calm and well (not ill aka your head doesn't hurt or what ever).

usually I play a lot better when I'm happy (for example having fun with my clan on TS while we play clan war) and sometimes I play really good when I'm angry (for this or that reason) and listening to very loud music.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:43 am
Well written. I have seen hackers not even kidding... The team that had him didn't report him because all they thought was "WIN! WIN! WIN! WE MUST WIN!". The roles of the classes was really good and made some sense :3

BestAVAPlayer

Rank 0
BestAVAPlayer
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:46 pm
Thanks guys! Hope you killin' some noobs Very Happy lol