Nairhys

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Brand new to Eden, price my art? c:

So yeah, I've noticed I really suck at making money in game, or at least right now I am. And then I noticed this forum and was like yessss this is what I live for. Trading art online for virtual currency. Mostly Gaia. Anyways, so yeah I thought this would be a pretty good option since I don't have the most exceptional patience with... however you make money in this game i don't even know???? I'm not sure if my art falls under the "anime" category for the most part so that might bring the price down on an anime mmo but thats ok.

If you're interested in trading, send me a message here, in game (Zajiek on the Diamond sever), or if you have a tumblr message me here and you'll get a faster response because I'm always there. Reminder to go off anon lol.

OK SHUTTING UP NOW

click for fullview!

a bit of the lineart if you dont like my coloring

a quick little sketch

idk what this is lol

messing around with some style

an itty babu chibi-esque anders from dragon age 2
Advertisement

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedNov 09, 2012 3:24 pm
D8 sorry i dont play EE anymore but i just wanted to say that your art is really good ! >3<
good luck ~

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 09, 2012 6:33 pm
Ohhh~! *w* I really like the colored ones! I don't see many people buying art from the EE forums so I can't really name a price players would go for though.. QQ