KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Battle Guide

Love it. Cherish it.
I checked the forums, and yea, I've seen GMDantine's guide on aiming and stuff, but I'll go into more depth Smile

I'll also explain stuff like delay, and hopefully, this will be helpful!

Please, if you have questions or see something wrong in my guide (a fact), comment below. Just please dont use vulgar language. Thanky you Very Happy

Ok, so on the 30, 50, 65 angles, and for parabola and semi-parabola, GMDantine has already wrote a guide on that. You can find that Here.

I'm assuming right now, that you know the basics of those angles.

Height

But here's the thing Smile those angles were only meant for use if you were on the same "level" as you opponent. For example, this line here: ____ is lower than this line here -----.

If your on a lower level then your opponent, you have to either 1) increase your power or 2) increase your angle.

And Vice Versa for if your on a higher level then your opponent. You have to either 1) lower your power or 2) decrease your angle.

Delay

Delay is the chance of you getting another turn in battle. For example, if you opponent goes first, and he uses a full buff +1 50% 20%, and then its your turn and you dont buff at all, you *should* get another turn.

If you have higher agility, then you have a higher chance of delay.

Delay is really useful sometimes. If you have POW, but you think that it will very near kill you opponent, you might as well try to "no buff" hit him and hope for a delay, so that you can POW him will a full buff.

Wind

You read about wind in Dantine's guide right? So anyways, you know that for parabola, semi-parabola, 65, and 50, every 0.5 wind is either increasing your angle >>> or decreasing your angle <<<.

What do you do if the wind is 0.2, or 0.3? Well, thats why your here, right?! Very Happy

Parabola = You change your power accordingly to the wind power. For example, for 0.3 wind, you would increase you power from 95 to 98. Same for 0.2 wind.

Semi-Parabola = It depends how far your opponent is. As your opponent gets farther, and your distance grows, a little change in power can effect your accuracy by a lot. My theory is, 0.2 wind = 0.5 or 1 power change ( most of the time I lag too much to do that...Ha!)

65 and 50 = These two are like semi-parabola.

Weapon Choice

These are the weapon choices that are suitable for different types of battling styles.

(*Note: I don't put boomerang, spear, axe, T-Daily, Stereo, and soccergoal because I have no experience with them. Feel free to comment if you use.)

Flames: This weapon is designed for lots of damage, moderately low Defense, low agility, and extremely low luck. I would use this if you want to pack a punch in your hits. This weapon is not a good choice if you want to be a digger.

Nugget: This weapon is designed for Moderate Offense and Defense. I would use this if you want to pack a punch, but preserve yourself and live a bit longer. This is an okay weapon for a digger if you know how to dig well.

Cannon: This weapon is designed for High Defense. I would use this if you want a long life, and be able to dig easily. This weapon suits a digging style very well.

Plunger: This weapon is designed for moderately high Defense and moderate luck. I would use this weapon if you want a good amount of defense, but also to be able to get some crit's in your hits. This is an okay-good dig weapon.

Basket: This weapon is designed for moderately high Luck and moderate Agility. I would use this weapon if you wanted to be able to dig well, and have moderate agility to move around more, use bigger power-ups, or have a higher chance of delay. Would also use this weapon if you want a lot of crits. This is an okay weapon for diggers.

Japan Dart: This weapon is designed for High agility. I would use this weapon if I wanted high chances of delay, and be able to use bigger power-ups. This is a okay-good weapon for diggers.

Medical Kit: This weapon is designed for moderately high Agility, and moderate offense. I would use this weapon for a good chance of a delay, and for good damage. This weapon is a great tool for diggers.

Laser: This weapon is designed for High Luck. I would use this weapon for its extremely high crit chance, and for its digging capabilities. In my opinion, Laser is the 2nd best E weapon to cannon (does not include boomerang, t-daily, etc.). It digs very well.

TV Set: This weapon is designed for a balanced set of Offense, Defense, Agility, and Luck. I would use this weapon if you wanted to have an even set of stats at your disposal. The digging capabilities of this weapon are good-great.

Well, thats my guide! Very Happy I hoped you guys enjoyed it (hope its not boring, basically Razz), and hope it helps!

~Katy
Advertisement

arcobaleno5959

Rank 0
arcobaleno5959
PostedOct 20, 2012 5:44 pm

great

good Katy Smile i loved it <33

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 20, 2012 5:48 pm