WastedMusic

Rank 0
WastedMusic
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:40 am

@3mb patch love you aeria!

tittle nuff said
Noticed that my slowload fixed after this patch, i love you guys! I used to load for over a minute, now it takes me around 5 seconds to get in game..

Anyone noticed any difference in loading time ? I hope the bug won't appear again..
Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:58 am
I do believe it's fixed the d/c bug and I've had various people say their load times have improved. Great job Aeria Very Happy!

If you want to get that Dragonfly developer to constantly try and increase FPS too that'd be nice Wink

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:06 am
Valdentia wrote:
I do believe it's fixed the d/c bug and I've had various people say their load times have improved. Great job Aeria Very Happy!

If you want to get that Dragonfly developer to constantly try and increase FPS too that'd be nice Wink  

They can EASILY uncap us from 32FPS, they just choose not to.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:09 am
Konvikt_ wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

They can EASILY uncap us from 32FPS, they just choose not to.  

Not the cap, just the smoothness of the game could be improved with a few lil techniques. But hey I only mention it in passing. Im very happy with the latest patch.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:44 am
I don't know if it is from the update, but i find my ping now more stable than b4.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update