GothicMaid24th

Rank 0
GothicMaid24th
PostedSep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Fanfiction hope you Enjoy!

I'm not great at writing so I'll ask what you think!
Part One: Blue Crystal

I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. First my vision is blurry and then I close my eyes...then I open them and close them...it goes on like this for a few moments. Then I open my eyes and see clearly. I stand up and fall back. I rise again on trembeling legs and manage to walk forward a ways. I crawl the rest of the way to the mouth of a small cave, looking back I see what I was laying on; A glowing blue crystale. I get out of the cave now able to walk and sit down. The air is warm and crisp, and the sky is rolling with grey clouds. My long hair waves in wind, where does the wind come from? Where does the warmth come from? I close my eyes and ponder these questions for a moment. But I easily push them from my mind as a part of me aches. I wonder what it means? Then I smell some thing (What a new concept all of these things are!) and my mouth fills with water. It smells moist and sweet so I follow my nose to a large plant with a rock hard stem. I see clumps of mushy red things. I take one and squeeze it between my fingers, and red goo floods out. I am just about to lick this off to clean it up when I hear tremendous noise!

I clap my hands over my ears to block out the squacking sounds now flying at me from all directions. Then I see eagles as large as myself swooping around me trying to poke my eyes out with thier sharp noses. I run and hide in the bushes in fear. I sit there trembles running up and down my spine. I hope I'm not making too much noise or those frightful creatures might find me! It seems to go quiet but I arm myself with a large sturdy rod I found nearby. It was made of the same stuff as the stem of the tall plant. I hop out of the bush to see the thousands of birds perched on the logs scattered around the area. I gulp and hold the stick my arms shaking in fear. One rushes at me...!

I swish my new weapon around with force that surprises me and when te horrid squacking monsters corner me I scream! Then I hold the "staff" close to me and swish it at them magical enegry streaming out of it. The birds crow and rush off. I collapse and almost laugh in helpless wonder. What amazing monsters! What fantasic creatures! What were they? Then I see the dry red goop on me and lick it off my fingers. A feeling shivered across my tounge and I felt my stomach ach again. I walked to the plant with the hard tall stem and put one of the round red things into my mouth. Sweetness washed around in it and it made my stomache feel better so I chewed and swallowed all of them.

What do you think? Should I post more? Embarassed
Advertisement

mmam1999

Rank 0
mmam1999
PostedOct 22, 2012 6:39 am
I think the story's wonderful~

Would you continue it? ^_^

15bubbles

Rank 0
15bubbles
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:14 pm
Not bad at all. If you have a plot in mind and aren't just aimlessly writing, I'd suggest you should continue.

If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.

yumchcolatecake

Rank 0
yumchcolatecake
The Pocket Dimesnsion Lunaruis United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:56 pm
I think it's very nice but seeing as it's been a long time since the last post gothicmaid24th made I don't think I'll get to read more... Sad