paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 06, 2012 1:25 am

Reefer's 2nd give away

With my first give away being a good success I decided to do another to encourage forum presence. Im going to do something I haven't seen yet. What I mean by that is the prize will be random I will have a list of number 1-10 for the winnder to pick from and each number has a according prize. It could be a rare, a sr, or maybe even some bbs or nectars the choice is yours.

To Participate I would like you to create something about MP. It could be a short story, a paint image of your favorite monsters battiling it out on the field, or maybe even a drawing you did and wanna submit a picture of the choices are endless and I love creativity.

Rules
* No double entry
* Prizes will vary
* Don't ask if you won the winner will be anonunced
* Please allow 2-3 days for prize delivery due to different time zones

Any questions feel free to inbox me or write on my wall in game my name is Reefer. Good luck to all submissions. Smile

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)
Advertisement

darkaffair

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:39 am

timeline

What it the time line for said giveaway?

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:13 am
I want to make it a week like my last one it just depends on how many people participate

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)