KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedNov 06, 2012 1:42 am
IGN: Kury
What do you want it to say?: Fire, fire, burning bright, (new line) Guide my way into the night. colors: Dark Blue
Picture or description of the picture: Clothes like the ones on my current profile picture. A hoodie with the back similar to my profile picture's hair. If you could, have him in an open field at night looking at a spark in the distance and walking towards it. One arm outstretched to it, reaching for it, the other holding a cyndiquill doll. The setting is only an idea, the picture I have in my mind, but if you think of something you like better go ahead.
Size: Something that is allowed.
Type of font : Normal or something that sort of resembles flames.

Well, not going to give up on getting this, especially when sigs I've seen by you are so amazing.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black
Advertisement

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:14 am
KurysFlame wrote:
IGN: Kury
What do you want it to say?: Fire, fire, burning bright, (new line) Guide my way into the night. colors: Dark Blue
Picture or description of the picture: Clothes like the ones on my current profile picture. A hoodie with the back similar to my profile picture's hair. If you could, have him in an open field at night looking at a spark in the distance and walking towards it. One arm outstretched to it, reaching for it, the other holding a cyndiquill doll. The setting is only an idea, the picture I have in my mind, but if you think of something you like better go ahead.
Size: Something that is allowed.
Type of font : Normal or something that sort of resembles flames.

Well, not going to give up on getting this, especially when sigs I've seen by you are so amazing.  

I'm sorry, but you did not follow the rules of the opening post of this thread, and it's not my order form. I also don't just randomly pull pictures out of nothing. I splice images. Lots of them.

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 06, 2012 4:41 am
gsmagichuu chan , do i also request on wrong format? hmm if i remmber correctly, i also has send my request using tht form. im not sure

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 06, 2012 10:36 am
Kira071 wrote:
gsmagichuu chan , do i also request on wrong format? hmm if i remmber correctly, i also has send my request using tht form. im not sure  

The problem, right now, is that you're spamming. I've received your request, and I gave an update of what was going on. I had a vacation, then the hurricane knocked out my power/internet for a few days. When I got back, I prepared for the merge, so no sig requests have been done. There are a lot in progress.

*EDIT* Furthermore, I've apologized and asked people to be a little bit more patient. This is a free service, and I've explained in the opening post that GS'ing IS my priority. I'm sorry to say this, but request denied. Based on the spamming.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:12 am   Last edited by mschultz98 on Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
emiya_kissycat wrote:
Order Form
Type of Request: Signature
Stock: here
Colors: Dark, dramatic colors that goes with the pic
Text: Mioki / Quill
Additional Information: Could you do it similar to Example VI? as in, the rounded frame.
Type of Font: Anything suitable.

Thanks Smile  

Done! I do apologize for the delay. I hope you enjoy.

Signature

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:27 am
gsmagi,im so sory.i meant no harm. its my fault bcause not checked it with u 1st

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:00 pm
R.Angelo wrote:
Type of Request: sig and avatar
Stock: Clicky~
Colors: Pink & light orange
Text: Harajuku
Additional Information: size 400x185
Type of Font:up to you!

Done :3

emiya_kissycat

Rank 0
emiya_kissycat
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:55 am
mschultz98 wrote:
emiya_kissycat wrote:
Order Form
Type of Request: Signature
Stock: here
Colors: Dark, dramatic colors that goes with the pic
Text: Mioki / Quill
Additional Information: Could you do it similar to Example VI? as in, the rounded frame.
Type of Font: Anything suitable.

Thanks Smile  

Done! I do apologize for the delay. I hope you enjoy.

Signature

Oh wow. It's pretty! Thank you so much. It's worth the wait Very Happy

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:55 pm
Just to give you all an update:

I had a pretty severe laptop issue, and in short, had to restore the stupid thing to factory settings. I have had to restart all signatures, but I promise to have them done as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience regarding the matter. <3

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:37 pm
Hmm the list is closed atm x)
So I'll wait until it is open~

I love your siggies btw (: