Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:44 pm   Last edited by Memphis on Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm. Edited 3 times in total

EXPERIENCE Gamesage Tier

HAS FINALLY RETURNED!
Start: 11/6/2012 9:00 PM PDT
End: 11/7/2012 9PM PDT

In this tier, you will have the chance to EXPERIENCE your game sages! What does this mean? You will have the chance to pick their packages that they developed!

Tier 1: 30 AP

In this tier, you will receive a Lucky Box

Tier 2: 150 AP

In this tier, you will receive a WC Jackpot box

Tier 3: 300AP AP

In this tier, you will receive a Character Jackpot box

Tier 4: 550AP AP

In this tier, you will have the chance to pick ANY special Edition character at 1 Day duration:

Angela Mao
Pedro Gomes
Adriana Tenorio
Christopher Smith
Hamadah bin Shabah
Lin Meiling
Marien Arnault

Tier 5: 1150AP AP

In this Tier package, you will have a choice to pick! Which Game Sage package would you like?

GS girl's package
GS Venom
GS Hawkeye
GS pakiman

For more information about these packages: Click Here

Which will you pick?

Repeaters bonus! You can repeat this 3 times, if you do, you can pick from the bonus below!

Gamesage repeaters bonus

You can pick a 3 day version of the following packages!

GS girl's package
GS Venom
GS Hawkeye
GS pakiman
Memphis's Blue package
Memphis's Red package

Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:54 pm
Great Tiered Spender, highest tier is cheap and it's also repeatable.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:00 pm
This right here Memphis, this is GOLD. I was losing hope in tiers but you made a great comeback lately. Affordable to all and such. Exactly what we wanted. I am thankful for this, even though I don't play much I am excited about this tier.

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:14 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
This right here Memphis, this is GOLD. I was losing hope in tiers but you made a great comeback lately. Affordable to all and such. Exactly what we wanted. I am thankful for this, even though I don't play much I am excited about this tier.  

Thanks, I really hope Wolf team players enjoy this tier. I tried to give players the best of all options.

KinkkTalonz

Rank 0
KinkkTalonz
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:50 am

EXPERIENCE Gamesage Tier

Lin Meiling Wolf Girl Armor Nice Pix Memphis

In this tier, you will have the chance to EXPERIENCE your game sages! What does this mean? You will have the chance to pick their packages that they developed!

Tier 4: 550AP AP

In this tier, you will have the chance to pick ANY special Edition character at 1 Day duration:

Angela Mao
Pedro Gomes
Adriana Tenorio
Christopher Smith
Hamadah bin Shabah
Lin Meiling
Marien Arnault

Tier 5: 1150AP AP

In this Tier package, you will have a choice to pick! Which Game Sage package would you like?

GS Girly
Elwrci M6A2 MC, Fanas MC, I-115 T GL , GP +60%, Karakul UAE, Penalty Zero, T1 Axe

GS Venom
Elwrci M6A2 SL, Hamada SE, Z-36C PX, ESTR-1 MC, Tattoo (Taurus GL) Gold Set

GS Hawkeye
SZ-550 GL, DE GL, Marien Arnault SE, Tattoo (Lion GL) Gold Set, Wolf Strengthening Psycho, Plus Combo 100% GP and Gold, Blood Scratch, Power User Package, Psycho Wolf Skill Up, ESTR-1 Flame, Zaitsev

GS Pakiman
Tatoo (Tarantula GL) Gold Set, J-89 GL, DE GL, ESTR-1 GL, Firework Grenade, Wolf Strengthening Ice Wolf, Ice Wolf Skill Up, Christopher Smith SE

wtf7

Rank 3
wtf7
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:40 am
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

Thanks, I really hope Wolf team players enjoy this tier. I tried to give players the best of all options.  

This indeed a very nice tier!
Not overpriced high 7500ap tiers, but low, nice tiers!

To bad I have everything I need ingame now ;P.
Let's hope that there will be more tiers like this, this is just awesome!

~~ Since 2009 ~~