balhaar2

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:33 am

NL_BOSS yellow col hacking

Just founded out that NL_BOSS is hacking he has a thread on gamemerk about trading his Col account but he had some more pictures on imageshack too..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/geageag.jpg/

Look at that. Lmao the dumb noob
Advertisement

jmaalkhan

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:20 am

Re: NL_BOSS yellow col hacking

balhaar2 wrote:
Just founded out that NL_BOSS is hacking he has a thread on gamemerk about trading his Col account but he had some more pictures on imageshack too..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/geageag.jpg/

Look at that. Lmao the dumb noob  

You just photoshoped this... you prolly stole a random username and cut it and posted it near that, then took color corrected certain parts of his armor..and if im wrong then you have hacks, and stole his acc and went on it and framing him.

iamkilo

Rank 0
iamkilo
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:36 am
Lol I know him , what an idiot !_!

balhaar2

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:30 am
Haha Nah i dont even know anything about photoshop so no. And nah Dont got the username and pass from taht kid so noo. Just true picture he posted himself on his imageshack so keep trying

balhaar2

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:31 am
And if i was lieing why he deleted that picture on HIS imageshack just a fail hacker lmao

jmaalkhan

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:32 am

lies.

Obviously you had to remove that pic cause you know you were lieing and photoshoped that or hacked his acc and did that, so gj aeria staff ty for removing that pic on this liar.

balhaar2

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:04 am

lol

Nah i dont even got photoshop so no just check out gamemerk kid and look his trading threads about this yellow col account lmao. Truepkerz is his forum name also vip on typecast.

<3

Proactiv

Rank 1
Proactiv
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:21 am

Re: lies.

jmaalkhan wrote:
Obviously you had to remove that pic cause you know you were lieing and photoshoped that or hacked his acc and did that, so gj aeria staff ty for removing that pic on this liar.  

Aeria didn't remove anything. What are you talking about?