Anchaai
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:19 am
I think... I'll just wait till the line gets short. v.v

Advertisement

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:16 am
XD OK, feel free to do that. I think for future I will only take two requests at a time. >.<

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:40 am
lol
Glad you're back :O I'm excited to see what you do with my request :3

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:51 pm
drakonusz wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Kira071 wrote:
IGN: Kira071
What do you want it to say?: Fools Ignore Complexity, Pragmatis suffer it, Some can avoid it, Geniuses remove it
colors: Light Blue
Picture or description of the picture: click
Size: height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels
avi text : Kira(animation if possible)  

did you even read the post above you? drako has closed the shop to complete requests  

Thanks for pointing that out and generally helping me. I really appreciate it.

*TheDiseased2 Gets Free Cookie*  

*nom nom nom* ;3

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:34 am
hi drako.wb. hmm is my request is accepted or should i make a new request?

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:19 pm
Kira071 wrote:
hi drako.wb. hmm is my request is accepted or should i make a new request?  

Please be patient drako is a great signature maker and is very efficient if your request has not been completed yet. no one else sigs have been completed yet so there must be people before you. again please be patient - wpuld you want a rushed crappy sig? or one that both you and drako can admire? yes i thought so too xD she will get to your request as soon as possible Very Happy

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:56 pm
awh ok ^^

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

NO! I AM NOT DEAD!

~Definatley NOT dead!
Ok guys, I am sorry for being a PAIN...but....as you can see I am VERY behind with my siggies because I took a holiday and I have a lot of work to do.

So I need those who 'CARE' about their signatures to re post them. I WILL be making a Premade Christmas signature for those interested. (Hoping to started a craze. 24 1/5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

I am REALLY sorry for being a big pain, I hope you understand that its because of many personal and work related issues though...

~Drako

[P.S Definatley NOT dead!]

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: NO! I AM NOT DEAD!

~Definatley NOT dead!
drakonusz wrote:
Ok guys, I am sorry for being a PAIN...but....as you can see I am VERY behind with my siggies because I took a holiday and I have a lot of work to do.

So I need those who 'CARE' about their signatures to re post them. I WILL be making a Premade Christmas signature for those interested. (Hoping to started a craze. 24 1/5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

I am REALLY sorry for being a big pain, I hope you understand that its because of many personal and work related issues though...

~Drako

[P.S Definatley NOT dead!]  

Im sure no one minds Smile everyone has a life outside of this game ... surprisingly lol. Glad to hear your back and i hope you enjoyed you holiday ;D

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:16 pm
hey drako im back >Very Happy sorry to be adding to your list of signatures to do but alas i will post anyway Razz

Name: Grizzard
Image: i know it pretty much sells itself but if you could do anything that would make it look more awesomerer that would be great xD http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/TheDiseased2/song_of_storms_v2_by_kire1987-d32cjd8.jpg
Quote: So Close Yet So Far Away
Extra:id like "<Culmination>" in there somewhere aswell as "Archmage" and "Bodor". i dont really care for the arrangement or colours, that is for you to decide Very Happy As always have fun with it cause i can tell you appreciate a sig you enjoy making then one your forced/hurried to make Very Happy