thetruehd

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Buy AP with Paypal

Seeking a way.
When I went to buy Aeria Points with Paypal, under the Credit Card selection I selected Paypal Express. After selecting the amount I wanted and logging in to my Paypal, it asks me to enter credit card information. I have my bank account linked to my Paypal, and not a credit card, so I am wondering how I can purchase the points without adding my cc information. Thank you.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: Buy AP with Paypal

Seeking a way.
thetruehd wrote:
When I went to buy Aeria Points with Paypal, under the Credit Card selection I selected Paypal Express. After selecting the amount I wanted and logging in to my Paypal, it asks me to enter credit card information. I have my bank account linked to my Paypal, and not a credit card, so I am wondering how I can purchase the points without adding my cc information. Thank you.  

A workaround for this would possibly be to buy a prepaid credit card thing (which I heard from others you can enter on paypal and it works supposedly). If not there always suggestions like buying a Fun Card or something if those are available in your area Smile.

thetruehd

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Seeking a way.
sdsdssdsds wrote:
thetruehd wrote:

A workaround for this would possibly be to buy a prepaid credit card thing (which I heard from others you can enter on paypal and it works supposedly). If not there always suggestions like buying a Fun Card or something if those are available in your area Smile.  

Found the solution on my own, but I appreciate the suggestion though. What I did was select credit card, and when taken to the payment screen it prompted me to either enter cc information or sign into PayPal. After signing into Paypal, my bank acc info showed up and it displayed the payment as an e-Check taking 3-5 days to process. Figured I'd post back for anyone who may have my problem in the future.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Seeking a way.
thetruehd wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
thetruehd wrote:

Found the solution on my own, but I appreciate the suggestion though. What I did was select credit card, and when taken to the payment screen it prompted me to either enter cc information or sign into PayPal. After signing into Paypal, my bank acc info showed up and it displayed the payment as an e-Check taking 3-5 days to process. Figured I'd post back for anyone who may have my problem in the future.  

Ah i see. I may use that in the future if I ever buy with paypal again XD. Glad to hear you got it working though Smile

1life4death

Rank 0
1life4death
PostedDec 03, 2013 12:31 am

Seeking a way.
sdsdssdsds wrote:
thetruehd wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
thetruehd wrote:

Ah i see. I may use that in the future if I ever buy with paypal again XD. Glad to hear you got it working though Smile  

oh nice! Was trying to figure this out. Didn't want to use my credit card and had my bank account link in paypal. Thanks for the informaiton. much appreciated.

photo control_zps3aecfa48.png