Almitos112

Rank 1
Almitos112
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Nitro hacking and ghosting

I raced against several players on both us servers and some times i've seen some players come in first with 15 nitro uses and up. I know that that many uses is next to impossible to have but if you don't believe me then you can check for yourself if i can find those players again. I'm sorry for not being able to post any pics of this crime, but if you come across players that just race right out of sight with in 2 minutes then you've got a nitro hacker. I've also raced against ghosters, players that come in first or ahead of you when it shows you in a certain place and them in last, far too many for my liking though but ill accept that kind of glitch, bug, or lag as i can win against them. No pics of that either, and i cant vid any of it cause that makes me lag.

Dynasty Wariors Online: My Rank: Front General Guild: Chaotics. Website: http://chaotics.spruz.com/
Advertisement

Manstan

Rank 3
Manstan
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: Nitro hacking and ghosting

Almitos112 wrote:
I raced against several players on both us servers and some times i've seen some players come in first with 15 nitro uses and up. I know that that many uses is next to impossible to have but if you don't believe me then you can check for yourself if i can find those players again. I'm sorry for not being able to post any pics of this crime, but if you come across players that just race right out of sight with in 2 minutes then you've got a nitro hacker. I've also raced against ghosters, players that come in first or ahead of you when it shows you in a certain place and them in last, far too many for my liking though but ill accept that kind of glitch, bug, or lag as i can win against them. No pics of that either, and i cant vid any of it cause that makes me lag.  

Welcome to NFSW. That is how the game is played, enjoy.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Re: Nitro hacking and ghosting

Manstan wrote:
Almitos112 wrote:

Welcome to NFSW. That is how the game is played, enjoy.  

no those are hacks...

I CAUGHT BR BODIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO, L2P