Darkjeteye

Rank 0
Darkjeteye
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:01 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
This Tier is insanely high in how much you have to spend, you do not even get guaranteed perm. It begins badly with so many wolf items and then gets better with the SE as you go higher but the amount you have to spend is pretty off. Take a look at some of Memphis's previous tiers. Remeber not everyone spends over 20k AP month. This will help like less than .001% of wolfteam AP players. Just giving you input Vert on how to make better spenders. But for whoever has that much money I think those people will like having SE chars(which I think are overrated items).  

Totally agree with you. I miss the old tier spenders where you would use 2000AP and get a guaranteed 30 day gun and anything else above would be 30/60/90 Day items which was also nice.
Advertisement

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:34 am
ya the % are unreal in the tireds

mehmet_sefa99

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 2:29 am
ap

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:04 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
This Tier is insanely high in how much you have to spend, you do not even get guaranteed perm. It begins badly with so many wolf items and then gets better with the SE as you go higher but the amount you have to spend is pretty off. Take a look at some of Memphis's previous tiers. Remeber not everyone spends over 20k AP month. This will help like less than .001% of wolfteam AP players. Just giving you input Vert on how to make better spenders. But for whoever has that much money I think those people will like having SE chars(which I think are overrated items).  

In this tier, you will be given a Choice box to pick ONE of the following items:
means you can pick the item yourself, so if you pick a perm one......  

Yeah you have a choice to have a box and a CHANCE at a perm ,not guaranteed. That is where I am going. That is how I am reading this. Unless he meant something else.  

I agree with eternal, if it was perm elwrci gl for 8k I would charge right away.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:11 am
0ttomen wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

In this tier, you will be given a Choice box to pick ONE of the following items:
means you can pick the item yourself, so if you pick a perm one......  

Yeah you have a choice to have a box and a CHANCE at a perm ,not guaranteed. That is where I am going. That is how I am reading this. Unless he meant something else.  

I agree with eternal, if it was perm elwrci gl for 8k I would charge right away.  

it says choise box to PICK one, not given one out of it.
so you can choose the weapon....

taher.wolf

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 10:40 am
[img][/img][i]
[*]

[list=1]
[*] Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz Confused

taher.wolf

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 10:40 am
[img][/img][i][color=brown][/color]
[*]
[list]
[*]
[/list]
[list=1]
[*] :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :P :?