Author Message

amancr17

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Posts
40
Location
Japan
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Hawk_21 wrote:

To me, those are the 'pros' of 40 arena.
Who need skills when you can butcher peeks with hax gear?
Oh yea, don't forget CS pots and... guild buff?

In the end, the value of skill in 40arena is just a myth.
This is what I call "Too busy trying to be God"  


agree. here the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeT_uZjSec
Advertisement

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Raging in United Kingdom
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:07 pm
seikokitsune wrote:
Lol why hate on the 40 arena people, some folks work very hard on their 40 alts and deserve credit for their hard work, not all classes are just " +15 it and your good " some actually require a little timing and practice.  


true .. I'm still not good at this ... on 40 arena I always end up 3. ... 1. made it till top but still our team lost ... but yes its hard to go till lvl 40 and + cuz most off all plp that start the game quit it not even reached lvl20+

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Raging in United Kingdom
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:09 pm
amancr17 wrote:
Hawk_21 wrote:

To me, those are the 'pros' of 40 arena.
Who need skills when you can butcher peeks with hax gear?
Oh yea, don't forget CS pots and... guild buff?

In the end, the value of skill in 40arena is just a myth.
This is what I call "Too busy trying to be God"  


agree. here the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeT_uZjSec  


+1 true

DanyDark15

Rank 0
Joined
24 Sep 2009
Posts
9
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:58 am
Kira071 wrote:
sIink wrote:
DanyDark15 wrote:

Mind telling me which part of those posted by Hawk_21 is filter dodge? Shocked
Just curious since I being using all the words he used in game (Guild, World, Party ect)  


Unless Hawk is referring to a gardening tool, it is possible some people might perceive that word as a filter dodge.  


its absolutely not gardening tool because

no one refer people equipment when putting in the list
example

+18 nightmare wrath
is it logic to put names of equipment?

+18 sam
+18 tom
+18 zerk
this one is logic

thus it is filter dodging  


Give him some space will ya u.u; Clearly from the post count, he's new to the forum. We shouldn't discourage him for involving himself in our community (maybe this is why he been holding back...) . If he making a mistake, better talk thru it via pm or etc. No need to fuzz it out.

Btw, welcome to the forum Bushi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

amancr17

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Posts
40
Location
Japan
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:31 am
DanyDark15 wrote:
Kira071 wrote:
sIink wrote:
DanyDark15 wrote:

Mind telling me which part of those posted by Hawk_21 is filter dodge? Shocked
Just curious since I being using all the words he used in game (Guild, World, Party ect)  


Unless Hawk is referring to a gardening tool, it is possible some people might perceive that word as a filter dodge.  


its absolutely not gardening tool because

no one refer people equipment when putting in the list
example

+18 nightmare wrath
is it logic to put names of equipment?

+18 sam
+18 tom
+18 zerk
this one is logic

thus it is filter dodging  


Give him some space will ya u.u; Clearly from the post count, he's new to the forum. We shouldn't discourage him for involving himself in our community (maybe this is why he been holding back...) . If he making a mistake, better talk thru it via pm or etc. No need to fuzz it out.

Btw, welcome to the forum Bushi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  


new to forum is not like he just knew about the rule since he joined at 2011

DanyDark15

Rank 0
Joined
24 Sep 2009
Posts
9
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:50 pm
amancr17 wrote:
DanyDark15 wrote:
Kira071 wrote:
sIink wrote:
DanyDark15 wrote:

Mind telling me which part of those posted by Hawk_21 is filter dodge? Shocked
Just curious since I being using all the words he used in game (Guild, World, Party ect)  


Unless Hawk is referring to a gardening tool, it is possible some people might perceive that word as a filter dodge.  


its absolutely not gardening tool because

no one refer people equipment when putting in the list
example

+18 nightmare wrath
is it logic to put names of equipment?

+18 sam
+18 tom
+18 zerk
this one is logic

thus it is filter dodging  


Give him some space will ya u.u; Clearly from the post count, he's new to the forum. We shouldn't discourage him for involving himself in our community (maybe this is why he been holding back...) . If he making a mistake, better talk thru it via pm or etc. No need to fuzz it out.

Btw, welcome to the forum Bushi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  


new to forum is not like he just knew about the rule since he joined at 2011  


My only reaction toward this is "Wow!". You saying it's like everyone is perfect...
(DNA prove that no human in this world is the same >.> )

I don't know what's your mindset is or if he accidently/personally offended you, but to me, mistake deserve to be corrected, not to be critic.

I can joined from 2002 (Aeria even exist yet? ._. ) but I maybe don't know what ToS even mean till... yesterday? .-.

Anyway, isn't the purpose of gaming is to having fun? E.E

So, here's what The Joker from the movie The Dark Knight will say :
"Why soooo serious?! Let's put a smile on that face!! "

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
Joined
05 Mar 2012
Posts
639
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:53 pm
This is waaaaaaaay derailed now.

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
65
Location
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:00 am
Not all +15ers/+18ers are pro. Keep that in mind ei o.oa

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
65
Location
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:03 am
Anyways, I don't really think all of those are pros lol. Well some know how to play.

Arena is a game of teams. Not solo. Ei. .-. though +15/+18ers tanks screw the rounds ei >o< then with CS and GB oh my, rage quit for all ._.

Darkcamzy

Rank 0
Joined
24 Apr 2012
Posts
12
Location
Georgia United States
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:53 am
e.e....My wiz is going to be the best....NanoDrain ftw...
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: