TwistingSparks

Rank 1
TwistingSparks
PostedAug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

<BlackFlames> Recruiting!

Can you sense the <BlackFlames>
Hello, i'm the founder, and leader of the guild <BlackFlames> on Quill. in-game i'm known as OokamiSparks, CrystalBurn, and BlackSparks.

Guild Webiste:BlackFlames

We are a level 6 guild and we're growing. Our Sprite Queen is "Jundo" from gaia woodlands,
we have our guild base. We are an active, and nice guild, with plans on doing Guild Wars, and Dungeon Spamming higher level dungeons. We are strict on activeness, and following OUR guild rules. We are a fun guild, and can be very social with each other, we're also helpful, peaceful(drama free), and have experienced players with knowledge of the game. we're starting to add guild events as well.

All levels, classes, and in-game experience are welcome to join us, we only ask that you:

• Be active.
  • Be Respectful to both guildmates, and those that aren't in the guild.
  • Do Guild Quest Reps.
  • Follow the Guild Rules.
  • Join our guild website(Link will be above).

If you wish to join us, please leave a reply below, with you in-game name, and the channel you'll be on, or pm/mail me in-game at any of my 3 character's above(typed in purple). come help <BlackFlames> become one of the top guilds in Quill Server, or even leave me a message in my inbox here on aeria.

Thanks for Reading, and see you soon ^.^.

Addition Contact in-game:
extremehype
Tweety,Manaphy
marinavamp1, marinavamp2, marinavamp3
Maybelline
b0b
DerynS
Advertisement

Darkcamzy

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:44 am
You can also contact Drain to apply :c (hes the best of the best)...