I guess the WT files on your PC have become corrupt therefore it is constantly changing your settings back to default. Follow the steps below and you should be good to go.
1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive. The AeriaGames folder will be in the following path location "C:\AeriaGames
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer.
4) Disable your Firewall
and Windows Defender
5) Make sure that your DirectX
and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce
), ( AMD ATI Radeon
) are up to date.
6) Clean the Registry by installing and running CCleaner
which is a Registry Cleaner.
7) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer from HERE
8 ) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files again.
9) Make sure you run the game Launcher as an Administrator - Right click on the launcher icon, and select the option "Run as Administrator
** Ideally its best to add the Wolfteam folder in the exceptions list / allow list / trusted list instead of disabling your Anti-Virus and Firewall.