pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:38 am
ciera.richez wrote:
MerlinMcTav wrote:
Also keep any spirit cores and magic leathers you get.
You need spirit cores for a helmet quest, but the epic quest is far more valuable.  

Yep, we've already done the helmet quests (not all of them, obviously, but we're caught up on them currently), and we're keeping all the cores we get...I already have a ton in my warehouse to use. Magic leather...we're working on this part of the quest now. Anyone know where we get the leather from?  

Magic leather are not so easy to get, anyway you can farm them from Bigeye Tatoramo and Branch Horn Big Larva, both can be found south and easth of Au bird force camp.

Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:41 am
ciera.richez wrote:
MerlinMcTav wrote:
Also keep any spirit cores and magic leathers you get.
You need spirit cores for a helmet quest, but the epic quest is far more valuable.  

Yep, we've already done the helmet quests (not all of them, obviously, but we're caught up on them currently), and we're keeping all the cores we get...I already have a ton in my warehouse to use. Magic leather...we're working on this part of the quest now. Anyone know where we get the leather from?  
Magic leathers can drop anywhere from map 2 onwards, sometimes in Maitreyan dungeon, sometimes in CL, but all these places it's pretty rare.
The most common place for them to drop is the Bison mobs just outside Karis castle. There are two lots of these mobs.

The easiest place to find them though is the AH as has already been pointed out Smile

RIP Kizzd