daunzey

Rank 0
daunzey
PostedSep 17, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Epic Tasks

Doesn't Work
alphatest7 wrote:
I did scd three times today, killed the wolf mino goblins. And God knows how you get the lvl 5 syn stones for the other task and the dark crystal thing. Do we have to do shadow castle like 10 times or is it only heroic or normal? And someone plz tell me how you complete the other task  

Errm by getting level 5 synth stones perhaps?
trade medals/buy em/metallurgy etc
Advertisement

Satyrox

Rank 0
Satyrox
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Epic Tasks

Doesn't Work
alphatest7 wrote:
I did scd three times today, killed the wolf mino goblins. And God knows how you get the lvl 5 syn stones for the other task and the dark crystal thing. Do we have to do shadow castle like 10 times or is it only heroic or normal? And someone plz tell me how you complete the other task  

The SC task is only on heroic, and you need to flip cards on S3.

Anyway, did sch 5 or 6 times since the patch and I just have 2 from the 4 items... really hard

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

epic task pointless.
the epic tasks give fake ancient weapons. the real ones have a * on them and more harm too

xxXkemchieXxx

Rank 0
xxXkemchieXxx
PostedSep 18, 2012 3:57 am
hi guys Im new here ^_^

It's True that the weapon in the Epic Task were not the same as the rare weapon we get in Heroic task and from Smelting. if you can see the Harm it is only 230 compared to the real one its 242. stats of the Study Kit is greater than this weapon from Epic Task.

for english explanation pls see this site:

http://ddtank.game321.com/activity/20120905/

Hopes this help.

NakamaruNakaro

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:49 am
does battle in the spa ever happen since the maint. Sad ?

<a></a>

xxXkemchieXxx

Rank 0
xxXkemchieXxx
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:53 am
Well as off yesterday i haven't experience the battle in SPA, as for the Details of it, there will be signal that the gulus approaching and reach the SPA mountain....

yooitsnghiaan

Rank 0
yooitsnghiaan
PostedSep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Gulu Invasion !

How much time is this event per week ?

dominican1809

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Re: Invasion of the Gulus!

GMZeal wrote:
Defend Spa Mountain!

An airplane with filled with Gulu tourists has crashed into the nearby spa mountain! Gulus, however, are resilient, and were not hurt. Instead, the Gulus have decided to make the spas their new vacation destination, causing trouble at the spa mountain.

Luckily, there is a very easy and effective tool to get rid of the problem. The Gulu Absorber is designed to easily rid the Spa mountain from its horrible Gulu infestation.

English screenshots coming soon
The sneaky Gulus normally try to stay out of sight, but will come out of hiding to use the spa now and then. When they do, the spa owner will signal that they are out, about, and ready to be captured.
When spa owner displays colorful balloons outside the spa, it means Gulus have appeared in spa mountain and are ready to be captured.

English screenshots coming soon
There are many different types of Gulu, but they all have to be dealt with.

First is the cute Gulus: they are very small. Overtake them, then use absorber to catch them directly. One click should do the trick.

Next is the normal figure Gulus. Overtake them and continuously click the left mouse several times to absorb them.

Then there are the more troublesome Gulus that have a larger figure. Big Gulus can only be absorbed when three or more people surround them. The absorber will display a countdown. During the countdown, use the left click as quickly as you can. The more clicks, the higher the score.

Finally, are the huge Gulus, the strongest of them all. Huge Gulu can only be absorbed when five or moe people surround them. Just like with the big Gulus, the absorber will display countdown. Click left mouse as much as you can before it is over!

The Absorber has a powerful points system. Each gulu you absorb will be recorded, then will be transferred into points. You can use those point to exchange for gifts! More points, more rewards. Come catch the Gulus quickly!  

kaspri88

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Problems

Its not that good because there is bo knowing the exact time for the time of event per day , some people like me need this because they are not ddtank maniacs and are not on it 24/7 .