NeostarWCC

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Epic Hero Skills

Okay so i'm trying to teach my hero elizabeth intermediate precision. So I gather up 450 skill points and try to teach it to her and I get the error "You must have the prerequisite skill to learn this skill" and I do have it? Elizabeth comes with the prerequisite skill.

So is this a bug or do I have to spend 220 skill points on a skill that I already know?
Advertisement

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:01 pm
Unfortunately, you do have to open the previous skill before you can learn the next level. The skill book skills do not determine the skills you can learn from the Hero Academy. You have to build up through the skill tiers to open access to better skills.

NeostarWCC

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:05 pm
vampofval21 wrote:
Unfortunately, you do have to open the previous skill before you can learn the next level. The skill book skills do not determine the skills you can learn from the Hero Academy. You have to build up through the skill tiers to open access to better skills.  

Alright thank you, I wasn't aware that she came with a book skill.

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:15 pm
Well, she doesn't come with a "book skill" per se. The pre-learned skills and Skill Books are different from the skills in the Hero Academy, which have to be learned separately.

The example I used for the Skill Books is more in regards to being able to use any level skill book, as you find it, to replace any skill that's already learned. The difference between the Academy and the Skill Books is that you have the option to specify which skill(s) gets replaced with the Academy skills, whereas Skill Book placement is entirely random.