kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Fun game

Best free FPS I played
This game is so addicting that I use most of my free time to play it. The cash shop doesn't really influence the balance that much and it really is all about skill but takes long time to get the XP without some cash but I can live with that. I hope this game lives long and prospers. I will recommend many people to play this if I can. I think lack of topics shows how fun it is because you rather spend all the time in-game.
Advertisement

ishopatwalmart

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 1:33 pm
Glad your having fun! :0 lol. I just started a couple days ago too! I'm loving it Smile. I actually feel more accomplished if I kill someone in this game. I wish I had more time to play when I had the 3 day boost to xp when you first dl it Sad lol. I got the hang of it super fast and its reallllly fun shooting something from milessssssssssss away and actually hitting stuff.

I'm trying to get some of my friends to play too because It's just way too fun lol

doomdragoon21

Rank 0
doomdragoon21
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:18 pm

basically one big word to describe tribes

Pft, what are you people talking about, this game isn't fun...

THIS IS ONLY THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING GAME OF THE ENTIRE FREAKING CENTURY, ITS GLOURIOUSLYFANTASTICALLYBANANZAINGALLYFLIPPINAWESOMEAMAINGLYPWNTACULARBETTERTHANPARTAERZIPPINAMAZINGMENTLYFUNTIMEEVER!!!