zizoalashkar10

Rank 1
zizoalashkar10
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:01 pm
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
also its clearly that that account is sold and bought for many times... GueVaRaaa knows who had it all but he isnt here anymore Sad

but still i guess some new player just bought the account now?

and iam also wondering why aeria doesnt bann them becuz its clearly that those accounts at the top are shared and sold and bought
probably about the amount of AP those people buy (because they also share....so double AP)  

i actually remember when lldobermannl was a skilled player. But i'm pretty sure ''the good player'' isn't the owner of llDobermanl anymore...  

That totally wrong the one who is in these pic's is the real Dobberman im sure 100% , Since i started this game till i quit Dobberman was the only one who write with CAPS ON .
Hint " CAPS ON = Doberman , caps off = not Doberman " . Don't drag me to reveal my secrets plz xD . this will be my last post , imma go back to my cave . wish i didn't pass by .

What if his caps lock was broken? Maybe he got a new keyboard.
The mystery continues!  

We Arabs got thick-mind , your point is ?

Advertisement

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:08 pm
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
also its clearly that that account is sold and bought for many times... GueVaRaaa knows who had it all but he isnt here anymore Sad

and iam also wondering why aeria doesnt bann them becuz its clearly that those accounts at the top are shared and sold and bought
probably about the amount of AP those people buy (because they also share....so double AP)  

i actually remember when lldobermannl was a skilled player. But i'm pretty sure ''the good player'' isn't the owner of llDobermanl anymore...  

That totally wrong the one who is in these pic's is the real Dobberman im sure 100% , Since i started this game till i quit Dobberman was the only one who write with CAPS ON .
Hint " CAPS ON = Doberman , caps off = not Doberman " . Don't drag me to reveal my secrets plz xD . this will be my last post , imma go back to my cave . wish i didn't pass by .

The mystery continues!  

The sarcastic mystery continues to unravel!
Catch us next week to see the finale in our next episode!

zizoalashkar10

Rank 1
zizoalashkar10
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:15 pm
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

I don't think there will be a finale , cuz we all know the end already .

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 29, 2012 8:11 pm
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Everyone gets hardware banned?

zizoalashkar10

Rank 1
zizoalashkar10
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:32 pm
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Except hard cashers .

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:31 am
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Except hard cashers .  

this made me laugh Very Happy

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedOct 31, 2012 11:07 am
matspc wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Except hard cashers .  

lol'd !

minime:3

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 31, 2012 11:10 am
s3xyboy1 wrote:
matspc wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Except hard cashers .  

lol'd !  

Reading over this again makes me warm on the inside.

jochem2501

Rank 0
jochem2501
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:14 pm

lol

HazardLight wrote:
s3xyboy1 wrote:
matspc wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zizoalashkar10 wrote:
matspc wrote:
pipiopop wrote:

The mystery continues!  

Except hard cashers .  

lol'd !  

Reading over this again makes me warm on the inside.  

i have him as friend, for 2 weeks, he have more than 100k kills, but in 2 weeks his KDR go 0.02 down, says enough

leo_boob

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:41 am

DOBERMAN

Doberman and not all that I am challenging him to a 1vs1 without ap my name and I am waiting Brazil Style