qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:08 am

mmm
staigule wrote:
How did i get here Smile  

xD Stai, I gotta update this thread more often, more music and stories are being made, but I've just been waiting on the game to come out Very Happy I think we may even try to follow the Manhwa xD
Advertisement

Ikki9117

Rank 0
Ikki9117
PostedJul 27, 2013 12:02 am
This sounds awesome!!
If you ever need a voice actor I have skills XD
Watching this from now on XD

~RB~

LaBlancheRose

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 3:16 am
Ahah, I like to be voice actor too. Probably a woman with a little bit of a deep voice, ya know? o/ But this thread hasn't posted much.... :c

Ikki9117

Rank 0
Ikki9117
PostedJul 31, 2013 3:53 am
LaBlancheRose wrote:
Ahah, I like to be voice actor too. Probably a woman with a little bit of a deep voice, ya know? o/ But this thread hasn't posted much.... :c  

Then why don't we fill the silence??

First things first, qawsar, when you get this please answer a few of these questions:

How many characters will be apart of the main cast?
(Villians, rivals, heroes, friends, family, strangers randomly met up with, love interests,
those-people-who-you-go-to-for-help-that-are-like-instructors-teachers-mayors-and-officials-but-can't-think-of-the-name-for,
or even those not-quite-friends that when you meet up with help the hero and give advice,etc)

number of male and females?

children??

any idea on if it'll be Turga, Human or Muris?

Whats the goal?

Where do they start and end?(setting)

Will you be needing specific accents for voices?(I really want to be an voice actor in this)

Any characteristics we might see??(don't have to tell us the name but like 'someone hates snakes' would be cool)

Whats the genre??(Adventure, romance, angst, western, hurt/comfort,crime, drama, family, fantasy, friendship, general,humor, horror, mystery, parody, poetry, sci-fi, spiritual, suspense, supernatural, tragedy)
(some are obviouslike fantasy and adventure but others not so much)
List brought to you by fanfiction . net, lol

~ikki~

~RB~

Ikki9117

Rank 0
Ikki9117
PostedNov 29, 2013 4:13 pm
Whats going on with this?
Does anybody know?

~RB~