givennotes

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Passing Guild leadership

Is there a way?
I was wondering if there was a way to pass guild leadership to another toon? Or do you have to make a new guild?
Advertisement

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:48 am
Nope, i've done it before when i had to take a break from game, just send in a ticket to the GM's stating you are current guild leader and your toon name, and which toon/person you are intending to pass it to, usually that person is Rank 2 ( Unless its an alternate of yours or some other reason), and the will switch you to a rank 2, and the other person/toon to Rank1/guildleader.

givennotes

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 8:53 am
ForceReconBlack wrote:
Nope, i've done it before when i had to take a break from game, just send in a ticket to the GM's stating you are current guild leader and your toon name, and which toon/person you are intending to pass it to, usually that person is Rank 2 ( Unless its an alternate of yours or some other reason), and the will switch you to a rank 2, and the other person/toon to Rank1/guildleader.  

thank you I have sent in a ticket requesting the change to the other person in my guild that wants to take over for me ^_^