ghostweed26

Rank 0
ghostweed26
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

GM help

Character gone missing after dc
Hi i really need help my character is gone after i got d/c (disconnected) please can you retrieve it for me its my main character that has all of my stuff that i bought with ap

IN Gamename FadedSpirit
Account username ghostweed26
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 31, 2012 4:40 am
You need to send in an RT with your character details, etc.
You can go there via the 'Contact Us' link at the top of the page.

I've been reading similair reports... heaps. If you're the same person, don't worry and just follow the instructions that the GM's give you. Hopefully everything will be alright Smile

downingreece49

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:03 am

GM i need help from you asap !

i Did not get my AP last night its ben 10hr
hi my is account name is downingreece49 and in game it is DarkwizXx and my E-mil is downingreece49@yahoo.com OK. Now last bout some AP from or itme mall or what ever it is i ben wait for a long time i would like my AP or my money back becuse it should not take this long for me to get my AP it was the 11600 AP the 100$ one it ben to long and i would like to have it now i did ever thing i talk to a GS last night he sand it sould of not take this but now im getting mad E-mil me back about this or add my AP to my account plz it's ben to long like i sand so i would like here back from a GM or GS plz so i need it asap.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 01, 2012 10:18 am
Check your e-mail for a notification of any sort of AP suspension etc. No worries, this is pretty normal.

You're not going to get any legitimate support about it here since it is a billing issue. Anyway, after you check your e-mail for any sort of notification then send a RT to billing via Contact Us.

downingreece49

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:45 am

I did all of that.

i did the support billing thing i still did not get no replay back from you guys i wuold like to get my AP i payed for so plz sand it to me

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:58 am

Re: I did all of that.

downingreece49 wrote:
i did the support billing thing i still did not get no replay back from you guys i wuold like to get my AP i payed for so plz sand it to me  

Takes 24-48 hours to get a reply back.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:20 pm
iirc billing ticket take 3-5 business days (5 i think , which i dont feel like looking up)
Like mine last billing ticket took 4 business days I think. May +/- the length of that but just gotta be patience mate

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:26 pm
xIreRoll wrote:
iirc billing ticket take 3-5 business days (5 i think , which i dont feel like looking up)
Like mine last billing ticket took 4 business days I think. May +/- the length of that but just gotta be patience mate  

Really? I've gotten stuff back from Billing before within the 48 hour mark, so. xD;