lire213

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 1:03 am

Crazy idea

I have a crazy idea what if aeria games allow the transfer of the character account of bodor gaia to quill that will make pvp in quill alive and healthy. ^^
Advertisement

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:14 am

Re: Crazy idea

lire213 wrote:
I have a crazy idea what if aeria games allow the transfer of the character account of bodor gaia to quill that will make pvp in quill alive and healthy. ^^  

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

The allowance of transfering charecters would allow players to move items around servers also, thus screwing up the economy more than it already is. For example, someone could buy a cheap bunch of SKB5's on quill, hop over to bodor and sell them, then transfer back with a silly amount of gold.

Also, the rumour of interserver pvp is still about, so be patient.

^^

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:17 am

XMysticID wrote:
lire213 wrote:

The allowance of transfering charecters would allow players to move items around servers also, thus screwing up the economy more than it already is. For example, someone could buy a cheap bunch of SKB5's on quill, hop over to bodor and sell them, then transfer back with a silly amount of gold.

^^  

There's also rumours about 150 cap, but yeah, not going to happen. With the devs we have, the possibility that they would make cross-server PvP for this version is unlikely. We're the only version that needs it and we're not their first priority~

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:20 am

iBambi wrote:
XMysticID wrote:
lire213 wrote:

^^  

There's also rumours about 150 cap, but yeah, not going to happen. With the devs we have, the possibility that they would make cross-server PvP for this version is unlikely. We're the only version that needs it and we're not their first priority~  

No suprise there :/ still no sign of new o-clay table either. shocker.

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:46 am

lire213 wrote:

wow,tht is crazy. u know what i got much more crazy idea. how about character account in grand fantasia allows to tranfer to another online game in aeria. we can pvp with another aeria games ^^

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Kira071 wrote:
lire213 wrote:

wow,tht is crazy. u know what i got much more crazy idea. how about character account in grand fantasia allows to tranfer to another online game in aeria. we can pvp with another aeria games ^^  

^ this is much more freakin fammin flippin crazy but interesting stuff to do ei cx

Anyways, character merging *sounds wrong lol* thingy will be a kill joy for the items that you would also transfer lol, as the early posts stated ei .//~//.

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedOct 31, 2012 3:47 am

FreeFallen wrote:
Kira071 wrote:
lire213 wrote:

^ this is much more freakin fammin flippin crazy but interesting stuff to do ei cx

Anyways, character merging *sounds wrong lol* thingy will be a kill joy for the items that you would also transfer lol, as the early posts stated ei .//~//.

ur accent is weird. are you role play something?

Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:16 pm
Nope shes not roleplaying, thats literally the way Fammie talks. I think it's rather cute xD
Back on topic I agree with what everyone else is saying. Options to move from server to server would screw up the economy faster than you can say "What happened?".
Also the idea of cross-game pvp i doubt would be physically possible. Other games just don't have support for the same character models that GF does, and vice versa. I doubt even EE/GF pvp would be possible despite the fact they're both from the same developer. If Kitsu saga was still up on Aeria it MIGHT be possible, but again, very unlikely.