bIazerek

Rank 0
bIazerek
PostedApr 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Used AP on old EA account

Used AP on old EA account
My little brother somehow added play4free funds onto his exsisting account wthout creating a new account somehow, I don't know how, i'm pissed now.
Advertisement

Timidonce

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2012 6:21 pm

I registered my BFH account USING aeria yet am STILL unable to transfer points. I did this a while back and I used Aeria.

yanochep

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2012 6:27 am
j'ai un compte EA,j'ai suivi toute vos instruction mais je ne peut toujours pas acheter des boost avec la boutique aéria games j'ai envoyer un ticket qui m'ont dis de venir voir ici mais je ne trouve toujours pas le moyen d'acheter des boost

MARYO_LIONH3ART

Rank 0
MARYO_LIONH3ART
PostedNov 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Please,can you help me?

Hello,i am MARYO..please,can you help me?Can you tell me how did it your brother to transfer aeria points into ea nfsworld account?

Motto: Dont knock at my door,if you dont know what you really want from me. Sir MARYO LIONHEARTâ„¢

closedbetabfp4f

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2014 9:40 am
boldpaste2 wrote:
If you made the account on EAs site then no. It wont work  

And that is where they´ve messed up BIG time.

NOWHERE on the Battlefield Heroes site through aeriagames.com menu I´ve been notified about this requirement.

So, of course I went ahead and did some offers, one was paid and then I´ve bought some AP too.

So I´ve ended up spending 25€ to get me some Play4Free Funds for my existing Battlefield Heroes account.
Little did I know that I could only redeem it for a newly created account.

This is OBVIOUSELY a scam or misleading to say the least BECAUSE nowhere have they mentioned this except for the forums.

Listen dear product manager, it´s your fault that I went ahead and got me AP, thinking that I´d be able to exchange those for Play4Free Funds for an already existing account.
It is YOUR responsibility to mention these requirements somewhere in your offer, large enough, for the average customer to notice.

You have NOT notified me about these requirements in your offer. Therefore my money is wasted.

I´ve even used the same email adress as I do for my BFH account, thinking that this would link them.

Anyway, you better get this resolved because this is clearly misleading advertisement.

You either make sure that my accounts get linked or you give me my 25€ back.
Your no-refund policy doesn´t count when it comes to misleading advertisement.

Understood?!