chicken25

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:38 pm   Last edited by chicken25 on Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Retreiving original name

Want to get the 1_ removed from my character on Katrissa since my recent return to the game
It's been 3 months since i left n recently returned to my accnt and my character on the now merged server. i was wondering my friend said there were free name changes given out to get original names back are those still being handed out or is it not true? LAST CHAOS server Katrissa
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: Retreiving original name

Want to get the 1_ removed from my character on Katrissa since my recent return to the game
chicken25 wrote:
It's been 3 months since i left n recently returned to my accnt and my character on katrissa the now merged server. i was wondering my friend said there were free name changes given out to get original names back are those still being handed out or is it not true?  

What game is this for? Please state the game, as this will allow someone to further assist you. Thanks.

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedOct 31, 2012 10:29 pm
They were giving out free character rename cards through the loot box in ignite. That promotion has ended. At the moment I would send in an RT and see if they can help you with that. Also there maybe people who have extra packs that maybe willing to gift a pack to you.

Good luck