Cepeksual

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:08 pm   Last edited by Cepeksual on Oct 30, 2012 11:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Does shaiya have any real video makers?

I haven't seen a post in here in forever o.o
I'm a pretty big league of legends fan and when I'm not playing I like to watch replays or livestreams... The same goes for when I used to be a big CoD fan... Does shaiya have any video makers or streamers who are active? I was actually actively looking for some today and turned up empty handed Sad

I'm a 50HM noob and I'd enjoy watching commentated 80 PvP or maybe some 20-30.. I also would enjoy watching streams where the host answers questions and gives tips... Tips are hard to come by without sounding stupid..

IE: How do link/find those debuff lapis that slow and poison...
Advertisement

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:47 pm
there are a few who do make streams however its luck to catch them on this game
besides you dont really need to know much for pvp just basics a long as you have money you can pvp easily.

Cepeksual

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:59 pm
I travel alot and my laptop can't handle running games but it could watch livestreams and I'm sort of more interested in watching then playing almost.. I could just small chat/ watch someone for hours and be just as entertained as if I was playing

Heh do you have links to anyone? I'll make a folder with them on my booark bar on chrome

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:17 pm
Highly doubt any live streams Shaiya it's pvp is horrible and it will be nothing but ganks everywhere.

I might stream Shaiya when I get my 20-30 set up but other then that nah.

Cepeksual

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:28 pm
Well ****... I'm SOL on getting shay content when I'm away from home then..

After having spent an hour looking and trying to keyword ep6 or October 2012 or shaiya lvl 80 I've found just nothing good.. And no matter what I type half the results are promos for PServers t.t.

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:25 pm
It's a dieing game. Honestly why would anyone wanna stream it? :/