nixie444

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Please im worthy

(GS)
I was wondering as a long time DDtank player if i could be a volunteer as a (GS) thank you sir GM
Advertisement

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:36 pm
If you want to become a [GS] we have a forum post containing information on how to become one.

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:05 pm
Here's the GS application thread. Good luck!

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:27 am
Nixie... In order to become a G.S you need to prove, not saying that you are worthy... I have a few suggestions.
1. Read the Term of Service and all the rules in Aeria... Will be really helpful
2. Start using the forum more, help to answer questions or participate in events, get to know your way around the forum.
3. Help to support players in game, get to know things around the game as well
4. Be in the shout box, help to remind players about the Term of Service that they agreed with and ask them not to violate the ToS
5. Get to know the current G.S D: Bribe them with cookies if you have to :O
6. Start to pick on the G.m, in a nice way ;D ( Cute)
7. Willing to stand up for not only Aeria but also for the players when something is wrong :O
8. Keep your cool at all time :3 Remember, G.S are volunteers, helpers... Not police >.>
9. Don't violate any of the ToS
10. Balance your game life and your real life.. D: Because G.Ss has a lot of works to deal with and can easily get stress out to! XD

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedOct 31, 2012 8:49 pm
A bit late, just thought id add.
To become a GS you must find the appropriate posts (Which would be the GS application thread) If you cannot find the post, you are not ready to become a GS. You should know the forums to some extent before applying.