TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 13, 2012 7:16 pm
Jojih wrote:
I guess you have a point, but still... unless I re-install Tribes again, I can't use my HR account. See, that's the problem.  

Yes, a known one. Unfortunately, both clients share the same patch data which is why both clients prompt you with the Aeria login. You'll have to uninstall both clients and manually delete C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios then re-install the HR version (if you wish to use this account instead).

Now, I have another idea, though I have not tested it so it may not work properly. You may be able to just simply uninstall Aeria's version and delete C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios (to remove the Aeria token). After, run HR's version and it should repatch. If you try this, let me know what the results are please.
Advertisement

Jojih

Rank 0
Jojih
PostedOct 14, 2012 12:37 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Jojih wrote:
I guess you have a point, but still... unless I re-install Tribes again, I can't use my HR account. See, that's the problem.  

Yes, a known one. Unfortunately, both clients share the same patch data which is why both clients prompt you with the Aeria login. You'll have to uninstall both clients and manually delete C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios then re-install the HR version (if you wish to use this account instead).

Now, I have another idea, though I have not tested it so it may not work properly. You may be able to just simply uninstall Aeria's version and delete C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios (to remove the Aeria token). After, run HR's version and it should repatch. If you try this, let me know what the results are please.  

Ugh... I kinda tried doing that (through Revo Uninstaller), and it derped up the HR Authentication program, which in turn screwed up the entire Tribes: Ascend game and I had to re-install a total of 4GB through the Steam version.

Basically like this: Uninstall Aeria version through REVO -> copy-paste game file to Steam -> re-installed entire 3GB game -> asked me to re-DL another 1GB to convert from v.16 to v.20 -> total of 4GB of bandwidth wasted.

Honestly, it's either you stick with Aeria's version, or HR's version. Personally, I'll stick with HR's as I've used that account since beta.

owiduxxu

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Download

I have problems patching my game
So I download Tribes Ascend and I start patching, but my internet dropped at 9 o'clock, as it is scheduled to. So I resume the patching the next day but instead of taking 41 minutes as it should, it said to take 6 hours, which is not normal because my internet is pretty good. So I let patch, but it was not finished. So I resume the next day, but it says to take 20+ hours. Then i decide to uninstall the game and Aeria Ignite and reinstall everything. After I re-downloaded Tribes Ascend, the patching resumed at 71.6%, where it left off the first day, which is not normal because I had deleted every file, so it was logical for the game to start over. But its like the game re downloaded the files in less than a second and then told that it would take another day to finish patching, which again, is not normal at all. So I'm in desperate for help.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: Download

I have problems patching my game
Hi owiduxxu,

Please try one more time to uninstall everything (via application wizard) and once that is done, go in and manually check to see that the following folders are removed:

C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games
C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios

Also if you haven't in the last day, make sure you clear your internet cache (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1388499)

Then Reinstall. If you get any more issues once this is done, let us know.

dragonache5

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 12:10 am

Account transfer

Hey. I already have an account for tribes on hi rez studios. Is it possible to transfer my hi rez studios account to Aeria games so that I keep my rank from my hi rez account?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 19, 2012 3:32 am

Re: Account transfer

dragonache5 wrote:
Hey. I already have an account for tribes on hi rez studios. Is it possible to transfer my hi rez studios account to Aeria games so that I keep my rank from my hi rez account?  

Unfortunately, no.

biaapachi10gr

Rank 1
biaapachi10gr
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:40 pm

sos help me plz

hi all Smile im download game... i like it very much....and i play only the practice atm...cause idk after i fix a bit the graficks i have all time this mesage{ran out of video memory} so i cant open again the game....Sad im try unistal game anfd delete all files..im download again and again same mesage... after i prees PLAY Sad...how i can fix this????plz help me..my pc is good 4 gb RAM and intel core to duo E8400 3.00 ghz...Help me plz and i give free cadys xD

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: sos help me plz

biaapachi10gr wrote:
hi all Smile im download game... i like it very much....and i play only the practice atm...cause idk after i fix a bit the graficks i have all time this mesage{ran out of video memory} so i cant open again the game....Sad im try unistal game anfd delete all files..im download again and again same mesage... after i prees PLAY Sad...how i can fix this????plz help me..my pc is good 4 gb RAM and intel core to duo E8400 3.00 ghz...Help me plz and i give free cadys xD  

Uninstall the game again, then manually delete these folders:
C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games
C:\ProgramData\Hi-Rez Studios

After, re-install the game and play as you were originally with the default graphics (don't change them).

doomdragoon21

Rank 2
doomdragoon21
In your house...it's not creepy United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

windows 8

i know that something about windows 8 before but this is different. Two questions:

1: does the game support windows 8 to begin with?

2: my friend says that he cant see the home image (after you log in) and the game crashes

can you guys help? (He has a brand new computer so his specs should meet the requirements)

mazgarik

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:35 am

error

Hi I have some problems when I start the game I have this error:
Fatal error-unhandled exception
System.ArgumentException:Font'Arial' does not support style 'regular'
please help